Quantcast
Summer Transfers 2014 - Page 88 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Summer Transfers 2014

I was talking to someone yesterday, I showed him my penis, he was amazed but very scared too. I told him that there was nothing to worry about. I thought of sharing this interesting information with you here at the transfer thread.

So are WE SIGNING TRALALALLANA finally? Is Ayre trying to find the best way to screw yet another transfer?

It was Code wasn't it.

This reminds me of one of the single mum facebook stauses "oh my god some people never fail to amaze me im appalled and shocked" Queue about 20 people asking whats up until she finally replies to one of them "i'll inbox you babes"Fuck off

Heer if u need mee bbs xxx

• Upvote 1

This reminds me of one of the single mum facebook stauses "oh my god some people never fail to amaze me im appalled and shocked" Queue about 20 people asking whats up until she finally replies to one of them "i'll inbox you babes" Fuck off

Why do sum ppl feel the need 2 start sumthing nd get involved when its nuthin 2 do wiv dem? Makes me so angry.

U ok hun?xxx

Dnt let them get u down bbs. xxx

Wat happened huni?

Dont wanna say on here hun. x

FUCKING DIE!

• Upvote 2

Gary Jacobs (Times) has apparently said tonight us and Chelsea are both after Sevilla's left back Moreno (sp?). Not seen a lot of him so not sure of his ability. Definitely need at least one full back.

Gary Jacobs (Times) has apparently said tonight us and Chelsea are both after Sevilla's left back Moreno (sp?). Not seen a lot of him so not sure of his ability. Definitely need at least one full back.

Are none of the twelvety billion full-backs Chelsea have out on loan good enough then?

Guest LFD

Fuck FFP.

The club are trying to comply with it, so dismiss it all you want, but FSG, Rodgers and the club aren't.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Lot of talk about Mascherano coming back on twitter.

Why did he come off it? Trolls?

• Upvote 2

Why did he come off it? Trolls?

He can't tell the full story for the time being out of respect for Twitter. Honestly though, when he does, this shit is gonna git blown WIDE open.

I bet Cardinal's "scoop" is what a lot of the reputable journo's are reporting on Twatter.

That the budget will be less than people expected, in the region of £40m plus whatever is generated from sales. Can't say I'd be happy with that, to be fair

Would love to see Mascherano back. But more in the same holding midfield role he has for Argentina because let's be honest Stevie won't play every game next season or the years to come.