You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Liverpool bid for Messi rejected.

Liverpool have made an offer of 40m plus strap ons for 10 time world player of the year and human robot Lionel Messi. It is believed the English giants were willing to pay 50000 sterling a week to the magic goblin. Barcelona have laughed at the offer and there have been an unusually high number of stick ups on English tourists in protest.

• Upvote 4

"unrealistic fans" that's something new from the FSG on line appreciators....

Unrealistic because we'd expect to sign a top striker after (a) we qualified for the Champions League Group stages (b.)finished top of the League in revenues (c.) sold the BEST player, the BEST striker in the world.

How's that "unrealistic"? But why do I keep asking people who would suck a fart straight aout of JW's ass....

Does anyone know who this cretin is referring to?  I sure as fuck don't.

Unrealistic because we'd expect to sign a top striker after (a) we qualified for the Champions League Group stages (b.)finished top of the League in revenues (c.) sold the BEST player, the BEST striker in the world.

How's that "unrealistic"? But why do I keep asking people who would suck a fart straight aout of JW's ass....

How...how are you even a supporter again? Is there some Somalian club that runs things better than we are doing you'd like to point to as an example? Have you not read Mitch's boss post about how forumites like yourself are massive bellwiffs? 

How's that "Unrealistics"? But why do I keep asking Nightcat who would suck a fart straight out of his own ass....

Does anyone know who this cretin is referring to?  I sure as fuck don't.

If you don't agree the Remy deal collapse was really FSG penny pinching £8.5M, casually damaging a player's reputation and lying as a cover for them bleeding the club dry, in a summer where them sanctioning £100M on transfer fees offers direct contradiction of such a policy, and if you think our ongoing travails in signing a striker aren't due to the same motive - even if you think its piss poor from the club to be in this position, and likely due to the sort of awful planning and oft incompetence that has been seen at the club for-fucking-ever, including pre-FSG and even pre-Duke and Duke - then you are an unbelieving English villager who chews on John Henry's cock, which isn't as big as Nightcat's cock, which is very, very big indeed.

Something like that but with more anger and contempt for the other less clever people who aren't as developed as they are in Somalia if he even comes from Somalia and hasn't just created a comedy persona to troll for lolz.

Yours naively,

Mr Lizzie

• Upvote 3

http://talksport.com/football/ghana-forward-has-his-heart-set-joining-liverpool-140807106238 (Talk Shite, they are trying...)

Ghana forward Andre Ayew has his heart set on joining Liverpool as speculation continues to surround his future Marseille.

The 24-year-old, who netted twice for his country at the World Cup, is considering leaving Marseille and is eyeing a dream move to Liverpool according to French newspaper L'Equipe.

Anfield boss Brendan Rodgers needs a replacement for Luis Suarez but it is believed another Ligue 1-based player, Ezequiel Lavezzi, is his primary target at the moment.

Should Rodgers failed to register his interest in Ayew, the forward could instead look to revive a move to Newcastle, who wanted him but failed to sign him last summer.

Ayew, who is the son of Ghana legend Abedi Pele, is comfortable leading the line and playing from the left wing and has scored 34 league goals in the past four seasons.

(whoa, slow down with all that production buddy*. *maybe he only played 8 games for seasons 1,2 and 3.)

I like Nightcat. Every time I think of having a whinge, and let my brain wander into more cynical thinking about our owners, he pipes up; and I read his comments, which may as well be written in faeces on a toilet wall, and think better of posting my own whiny conspiratorial bullshit.

In short, Nightcat serves a purpose, as a mentally subnormal crayon munching lesson to us all.

Plus, he's a pirate.

• Upvote 3

Cant understand fans who are unhappy we are going for top players, if we miss out because they choose to go elsewhere the club are not at fault.

I see fans saying our interest in falcao is bollocks and we wouldn't pay the 10m loan fee etc but didn't we sign sayin on loan for something like 5m and he wasn't needed as badly as a goal scorer right now and we didn't have as much money.

We had the summer of going for the realistic hard working prem players under Kenny with downing, Adam etc and I prefer the way we are going about it now.

Edit, we were willing to go to atleast 30m for Sanchez aswell so it shows we will pay if we feel the player is worth it, not taking bony for 20m is recognising his value and nothing about not wanting to spend big on a striker.

Edited by JermainePennant

Unrealistic because we'd expect to sign a top striker after (a) we qualified for the Champions League Group stages (b.)finished top of the League in revenues (c.) sold the BEST player, the BEST striker in the world.

Yes mate, and maybe the top top European players don't want to come here because

- those aged 25-29 have families and perhaps it's difficult to explain to their missus that they want to move the family from balmy climes and move to Northern England

- we're a fluctuating club, we were 7th and then 2nd, one swallow a summer does not make

- we've just lost Luis Suarez, ergo, they don't want to come in with the expectation of being a 31 goal striker in their first season

- we offer great wages but not insane wages, of which there are 7 clubs who can do that

So, no, I don't think major signings are realistic. We need to give reassurances to players that we're not a flash in the pan.

• Upvote 2

Funneee Remy would do...

But they decided to pull out of the deal because of wages and because Borini refused to move.

I would expect a top European striker. But it is much worse than not signing a Top European striker, it looks like that the liars and their shitty local male slut, will NOT sign another striker at all this summer.

• Downvote 2

Yes mate, and maybe the top top European players don't want to come here because- those aged 25-29 have families and perhaps it's difficult to explain to their missus that they want to move the family from balmy climes and move to Northern England- we're a fluctuating club, we were 7th and then 2nd, one swallow a summer does not make- we've just lost Luis Suarez, ergo, they don't want to come in with the expectation of being a 31 goal striker in their first season- we offer great wages but not insane wages, of which there are 7 clubs who can do thatSo, no, I don't think major signings are realistic. We need to give reassurances to players that we're not a flash in the pan.

You would think we were Newcastle the way you waffle on. Or that we are located in some Russian wartorn land.