You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Bad news for us selling Agger if Barcelona sign Vermaelen as Barca are the only realistic link I've read for him. They won't sign 2 left footed centre backs.

They already spent big on that lb from Valencia who I think can play cb aswell, there's also some reports that wenger will go for agger if vermaelen goes.

Hes been a good servant for lfc but its best for us and agger that he moves on.

They already spent big on that lb from Valencia who I think can play cb aswell, there's also some reports that wenger will ho for agger if vermaelen goes.

Hes been a good servant for lfc but its best for us and agger that he moves on.

I'd like us to sell him too to be honest but I can't see him going to Arsenal. Hopefully he goes abroad, Napoli would be perfect for him if they were willing to pay the fee and wages. Same goes for Lucas.

Is all this Lavezzi talk made up because on 3-min youtube vids he looks as good as Luis, only that Luis has ten minutes more worth on his youtube vids and scores 4 times as many goals?

If it's genuine, I hope for his sake he will be comparable, because he has too similar a style and even a toothy, mischievous smile for people not to try to compare..

This seems to be the longest video of our new right-back. Since he hasn't played much, it might actually be representative (it includes a miss when one on one). Goodbye, Glen.

Very odd deal this 2 year loan with option to buy for £5m after a year, I've never seen lad play, but seems highly rated, why are they letting him go? And cheaply when you look at what Seville want for Moreno

Very odd deal this 2 year loan with option to buy for £5m after a year, I've never seen lad play, but seems highly rated, why are they letting him go? And cheaply when you look at what Seville want for Moreno

It's the new dynamic of football. I was recalling the other day the noise on LFC blogs after we our then record signing of Torres, which seems ages ago. Now we're ready to punt that on a fullback.

Funny money makes for crazy business.

This seems to be the longest video of our new right-back. Since he hasn't played much, it might actually be representative (it includes a miss when one on one). Goodbye, Glen.

Loves an overlap. Looks great in the video there, even saw him block a few crosses which will be a novelty to see next season

• Upvote 1