You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

If wearing dodgy clobber is a reason not to want a player we're gonna need to shed a lot of our existing ones, starting with Terence Trent West Derby himself, Daniel Sturridge.

Thankfully there are far more reasons people don't want Bony, so just a minor point of order.

whoa there kidda.... Daniel is the man. Vice said so. http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/why-is-daniel-sturridge-the-only-hipster-footballer

That sort of era though isn't it.  Even managers who've won us a Champions League and those who've taken us on our best league challenge in a quarter of a century have been derided as clueless, with any defeats under them all but celebrated in the futile pursuit of scoring internet points, by a deranged minority

appreciate what your saying but the alternative is to forbid the voicing of any criticism whatsoever of any manager who has had some success, North Korea style.  eg Nobody can complain about stubborn weird decisions to make a point because we nearly won a cup a few years ago.

And the minority you speak of...well if you can remember them by name it really is a minority...

332d7417beba544c1ecfa294144c1cd5_normal.Chris Bascombe @_ChrisBascombe · 51m

Despite polite pre-match words from Rodgers, LFC have no interest in Balotelli. None. Zilch. Zero. Nil… much to relief of their PR staff…

But are they baffled? If they're not baffled then it's on! (That's just my deluded opinion so please don't send the North Korean 'compliance' squad around to help me fall in line)

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc

But are they baffled? If they're not baffled then it's on! (That's just my deluded opinion so please don't send the North Korean 'compliance' squad around to help me fall in line)

NKCS, splitters!

Guest davelfc

The only people I hate more than the North Korean Compliance Squad is the Compliance Squad of North Korea!

Don't you oppress me.