You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

list of players and their league goals by the age of 21, Lukaku leads the list ahead of some top players like neymar, eto and I think even messi amongst other big names.

You mean this.  Half of his probably came when he was at Anderlecht

fMVptLp.jpg

It's all well and good thinking Lambert will turn into a 21 year old Robbie Fowler in Sturridge's absence, when he inevitably picks up a 2-3 month injury during the season, but it's just not in the realms of possibility.

Heres a question...how many of you would of been pro Lambert's signing if he was from London and wasn't a Liverpool fan? 

I'd like to think I'd have still been in favor of signing Lambert. He's a back up striker who knows his place in the grand scheme of things. He offers a different option to what we have as he can hold the ball up and bring others into play. He would never be a main man in a team like ours, but we should expect him to score a few (maybe more if he sees more action) and make a valid contribution. 

I would see him as an improvement on Aspas. That's the sort of comparison I'd make, and as such, he's a good signing. 

I imagine he has a bit more mass than Suarez.

I prefer skilful and clever players rather than pace and power. I guess we were spoilt last season.

We got plenty of them, we have plenty of pace too and a bit of power. A player with pace AND power, would actually be quite nice.

Liverpool’s chief executive, Ian Ayre, has travelled to Spain in an attempt to end the impasse over Alberto Moreno’s proposed transfer from Sevilla and finalise Javier Manquillo’s move to Anfield.

He either closes, or finishes...us. Why am I worried?