You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Borini's should just take the hint and go, what's his problem.And Sandro for £6m is a steal, pre injury I thought he was one of the best dm in the league. Big mad bastard aswell, we should be all over that and send Lucas to Harry in a buy one get one free with Borini.

Why should Borini just sign for any old shite? Would you?

If it furthered my career by playing then yes. He knows he's never going to play this season barring an unbelievable amount of bad luck.

My guess would be that he knows we're not going to leave him to depreciate in value in the reserves so will probably get his loan move if he knocks back shite like QPR unless they offer him mega money.

I can see why Borini might be dragging his heels. He was doing well at Roma, starting to break into the Italy squad, and was scoring goals, getting hailed as a great young prospect. He comes here, has a tough first season with injury, goes on loan under the auspices of regaining fitness with the hope of getting a proper go at his Liverpool career, only to be pushed out the door.

I'm not saying he should get his own Dylan protest ballad, just that the calls for him to simply fuck off might be a tad harsh.

• Upvote 3

thats like saying I could prove decent for Barcelona if I wasn't completely and utterly shit

I reckon he's a decent player with potential to be a good one. He just needs to add goals to his game. He often gets stuck out on the wing for the Mancs, I think he needs a run up front and he'll get it for Arsenal with Giroud out. 

Hoping he ends up shite mind. 

Borini's should just take the hint and go, what's his problem.And Sandro for £6m is a steal, pre injury I thought he was one of the best dm in the league. Big mad bastard aswell, we should be all over that and send Lucas to Harry in a buy one get one free with Borini.

Agreed on sandro, he would have been good as a backup for the dm position and for 6m it should have been a no brainer for us.

I reckon he's a decent player with potential to be a good one. He just needs to add goals to his game. He often gets stuck out on the wing for the Mancs, I think he needs a run up front and he'll get it for Arsenal with Giroud out. 

Hoping he ends up shite mind. 

don't worry he's fucking shit!