You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

liverpoolstuff ‏@stuffliverpool 14 mins

Chris Bascombe - There have also been some issues over the image rights of Johnson, who's linked with several big money moves abroad. #LFC

That'll be because the image most Liverpool fans have of the useless cunt is one of a totally incompetent defender. I though Issue rights were only for the top players anyway & he has never ever been one. How the fuck has he got away with being so shite for so long. Even the media don't seem to have picked up on it. Big money moves abroad? He's championship standard at best.

• Upvote 1

liverpoolstuff ‏@stuffliverpool 14 mins

Chris Bascombe - There have also been some issues over the image rights of Johnson, who's linked with several big money moves abroad. #LFC

That'll be because the image most Liverpool fans have of the useless cunt is one of a totally incompetent defender. I though Issue rights were only for the top players anyway & he has never ever been one. How the fuck has he got away with being so shite for so long. Even the media don't seem to have picked up on it. Big money moves abroad? He's championship standard at best.

I had to rep the image joke.

But I think it's a harsh assessment of a player who in the past has performed at a standard that proves he deserves another chance.

Only one more, admittedly, but it's one I would still give him, despite last season's abomination.

Balotelli might have issues, but he is probably the only very good striker available.

Otherwise we start the season with Borini and Lambert.I read that Sturridge did his hamstrings again.

There are many deluded fans who think "we'll be fine" with just Sturridge in four competitions.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Balotelli might have issues, but he is probably the only very good striker available.

Otherwise we start the season with Borini and Lambert.I read that Sturridge did his hamstrings again.

There are many deluded fans who think "we'll be fine" with just Sturridge in four competitions.

No there aren't. Everybody is saying we need a striker

• Upvote 1

No there aren't, it just makes you feel you have a special insight to keep repeating such bollocks.

Everyone knows we need another striker, everyone knows Sturridge is susceptible to repeat injuries, because everyone else has eyes as well and tends to watch Liverpool matches and the events which occur during them.

Stop peddling falsehoods.

you're talking through your arse again.  We need another attacker.  We don't need Balotelli.  Why?  Because he is a disruptive and destabilising influence, but unlike Suarez, his skills don't compensate for the amount of shite he brings.   

• Upvote 1

Funny how comments about Balotelli's attitude come from english villagers, the nation with the most disgusting and meaniest youth in the world.

Balottelii is much nicer than most of your overrated, disgusting english players and his attitude is nowhere near as bad as Terry's, Rooney's or Rio's.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Funny how comments about Balotelli's attitude come from english villagers, the nation with the most disgusting and meaniest youth on the world.

Balottelii is much nice than most of your overrated disgusting english players and his attitude is nowhere near as bad as Terry's, Rooney's or Rio's.

disgusting and evil.  Can we compare them with your youth?  

Funny how comments about Balotelli's attitude come from english villagers, the nation with the most disgusting and meaniest youth on the world.

Balottelii is much nicer than most of your overrated, disgusting english players and his attitude is nowhere near as bad as Terry's, Rooney's or Rio's.

A shrewd observation Mr cat.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2