You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

we turned down an offer for toure from turkey. rodgers says toure has been an incredible signing because hes an authentic winner.

his performances were far from incredible but he does seem to be very popular and has won the league with 2 different teams. does he offer something other than being brought on for the last few mins when teams throw the kitchen sink?

we turned down an offer for toure from turkey. rodgers says toure has been an incredible signing because hes an authentic winner.

his performances were far from incredible but he does seem to be very popular and has won the league with 2 different teams. does he offer something other than being brought on for the last few mins when teams throw the kitchen sink?

Insurance for Agger/Coates, we'd make more money from either/both of those going than we would Toure.

Guest davelfc

Liverpool FC ‏@AdamRoche 5m

Be prepared fellow reds acc to @CraigSainsbury: Everton are in talks with Real Madrid over possible loan move for midfielder Isco #EFC

Isco's Agent "Hey, I have Everton on the phone, they're interested in signing you"

Isco "Everton?"

Isco's Agent "Yeah, they're a team from Liverpool"

Isco "Liverpool, yeah tell them I'm interested"

Isco arrives at Woodison

Isco "Is this the training ground? Why is the trophy cabinet empty, is that Sylvester Stallone in that photo?"

• Upvote 4

Isco's Agent "Hey, I have Everton on the phone, they're interested in signing you"

Isco "Everton?"

Isco's Agent "Yeah, they're a team from Liverpool"

Isco "Liverpool, yeah tell them I'm interested"

Isco arrives at Woodison

Isco "Is this the training ground? Why is the trophy cabinet empty, is that Sylvester Stallone in that photo?"

Isco: "Hey, is that the guy who scored the most goals by age 21 ever...once you discount all the ones who'd scored more?  I prayed for this moment since I first kicked a ball."

kendall-martinez-ff.jpg

RM: You're sure you're seeing him later, Howard?  I can just tell him myself.
HK: Corz...I...am...son...corzIam.

RM: And you remember, it's Isco. Right?
HK: Issss...Issss...Issss it opening time yet?

RM: Howard, say it...say Isco.
HK: Issss...Issss...I heard you son, I heard you. Loan you said?

RM: That's right, muchos gracias. Adios.

HK: Have you got a tenner for my troubles, few cans and that? Roberto?

article-2332687-1A0CA7AA000005DC-60_306x

BK: Oh alright Howard. How's Bobby Brown Shoes, The Amazing Technicolour Dreamboat?

* Silence *

BK: No, no, it's just our private joke Howard.  What can I do for you?

* Silence *

BK: You're sure that's what he said?  Ok, well, it doesn't sound like something he'd ask for, but I'll do my very best 24 hours a day 7 days a week 52 weeks a year to bring that deal together for Everton Football Club, or my name isn't William Dixie The Golden Vision Bally Marcus Bent Kenwright.

* Silence *

BK: Sorry Howard, I'm a bit short this month. Won't the Offie cash you any more cheques? 

0307-costco_full_600.jpg

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a staff announcement.  Will the Store Manager please come to the Customer Service Desk.  There is a Mr Bill Kenwright on the phone, asking about obtaining a store credit facility and providing dual merchandising opportunities. He said something about 'The People's Grub'."

• Upvote 1

Just been nosing around bookie sites to see any money been layed out on players changing clubs.The only player who is a possable seems to be Reus at 6/5.

The most certain player to change clubs according to the money is Vidal joining United at a staggering 1/10 on.I dont think he will go either.

Balotelli is class

He's not. He's the pool club trick shot champion that no one rally likes because he thinks he's a lot better than he actually is. Not good enough to do it regularly when it counts, but able to pull out a few impressive shots once in every 10 matches. That coupled with an horrendous, trouble causing mentality makes him a danger to teams more than a positive.

There's a reason he moves from club to club with such regularity.

No way would I want him anywhere near our club.

• Upvote 4