You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Half way through episode 2 of this woodstock 99 documentary and I hate humanity and frat cunts. I did anyway 

Fucking hell. Cunts. Proper cunts. One of the organisers pretty much saying if you have a small town of 200,000 people rapes happen ....... Vile. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

3 episodes into the sandman its good. The character Constantine though, as fit as fuck as she is! ive always thought she can't act for shit and her character portrayal an annoying slick twat I've seen portrayed too many times "ooh shes so edgy". If she wasn't so fit id write to a national newspaper and complain.

She should be a male Scouser really but I'm not going to be complaining about Jenna Coleman. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I've never even heard of Jewel Kilcher but fuck me spring break wooaaahhhhhhh 

Jewel ls boss

Fuck knows know what they were thinking about getting her to play that.

Thought it was absolutely brilliant. I don't even remember hearing about it

Those organisers were utterly fucking clueless and take a hefty share of the blame for treating the people who went there like shit imho.

That limp bizcit bit is absolutely crackers..absolute scenes when they played break stuff.

Outstanding documentary 

9/10

17 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Jewel ls boss

Fuck knows know what they were thinking about getting her to play that.

Thought it was absolutely brilliant. I don't even remember hearing about it

Those organisers were utterly fucking clueless and take a hefty share of the blame for treating the people who went there like shit imho.

That limp bizcit bit is absolutely crackers..absolute scenes when they played break stuff.

Outstanding documentary 

9/10

I didn't feel like rating it myself mate. 

But yeah, absolute bonkers. 

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha that made me laugh "there were people who'd had like 3 maybe 4 beers before 11am" wild them yanks....... fuck me. 

They all definitely crushed the 330ml cans on their heads, shouted “Wooooooooooo FUCK YEAH” and then high fived their homies. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I thought Sandman tailed off once he got all his gear back.

I've just watched the one set in the diner, fantastic episode, brilliantly written and performed.

Sadly it seems pretty obvious to me that the weakest thing about The Sandman is the pouty morose drip who plays the Sandman himself.

3 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I've just watched the one set in the diner, fantastic episode, brilliantly written and performed.

Sadly it seems pretty obvious to me that the weakest thing about The Sandman is the pouty morose drip who plays the Sandman himself.

I don’t think I’d agree with that, it felt like the first 6-ish episodes were him getting his stuff back, then the last parts, ie the climax of the story, were not covered in as much depth / allowed to breathe as much as the previous 60/70% of the story. 

I almost felt it was a lot of the budget was spunked on the cast of the early episodes and the latter episodes had to be made up of (to my knowledge) virtual unknowns. 

It was a good series, I enjoyed it, I felt it tailed towards the end. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I don’t think I’d agree with that, it felt like the first 6-ish episodes were him getting his stuff back, then the last parts, ie the climax of the story, were not covered in as much depth / allowed to breathe as much as the previous 60/70% of the story. 

I almost felt it was a lot of the budget was spunked on the cast of the early episodes and the latter episodes had to be made up of (to my knowledge) virtual unknowns. 

It was a good series, I enjoyed it, I felt it tailed towards the end. 

I'm upto episode 8 and feeling that to. I wouldn't necessarily call it a criticism as the episodes are still good and it's all groundwork for character development etc.

9 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I finished it last night and it was good but I think it peaked at episode 6 and the rest sort of plodded along.

If they do another season I will watch.

Just watched episodes 7 and 8, with Rose and Jed, and definitely feels like we're being strung along, and it's running out of steam.

3 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Sandman 3 massive yawns out of 10

Rose Walker preposterous annoying twat.

Stephen Fry, just fuck off you shit acting posh knobhead.

Yet more wokeness cobbled together without any forethought or endgame.

Sandman himself, a morose cardboard tit.

I enjoyed it overall. 7/10 for me. The wokeness was pretty nauseating though. Netflix really need to chill on the inclusivity, it's getting ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watched 10 episodes, if there are more to follow then it's doubtful that I'll even bother.

Fair enough mate, won't be everyone's cup of tea.

I've started on Westworld season 3 as season 4 is meant to be quality.