You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

56 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Fair point. It tailed off and was a really poor final episode. I have since found out that the two main characters are part of a series of books and this was based on the first. It could have been quite a bit better.

I am also enjoying Black Bird's first few episodes. Can't say I'm a big fan of that Taron Egerton though.

I'd never have guessed he was borinnin Birkenhead and grew up in Wales.

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Fair point. It tailed off and was a really poor final episode. I have since found out that the two main characters are part of a series of books and this was based on the first. It could have been quite a bit better.

I am also enjoying Black Bird's first few episodes. Can't say I'm a big fan of that Taron Egerton though.

It started out well, but then it just fell off the table.

Could have expected it, given George RR Martin is the executive producer.

On 23/07/2022 at 15:09, John102 said:

Archive 81.

I saw that it had bad reviews on here after I'd started watching it. I wasn't sure why, as I thought it was great and IMDB had it a solid 7 too. Then the thing progressed and sadly the reviews were correct and it ended up as nonsense.

4/10

I watched this and enjoyed it, for the most part. The ending wasn’t as good as I hoped but it was still watchable despite the glaring holes in the story, was expecting more as it just seem to have ended. 

it’s also been cancelled by Netflix. So there’s that.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Is George RR Martin renown for fucking up endings in his books? Never read any myself.

He hasn’t finished writing game of thrones. The guy seems a little bit of a part timer.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

One of those 'draw your own conclusion' type authors?

He has said the last books are being written but they’ve never even looked like turning up. Think of him as the Hollywood Koptalk Duncan Oldham and you won’t be far off.

On 25/07/2022 at 14:07, Arniepie said:

Keep sweet pray and obey

Netflix doc on some crackpot mormon offshoot.

Only in America 

8/10

Just started that maradonna doc on him managing that Mexican side.

Something tells me it's not going to end well.

That Maradonna doc is excellent. Talk about a manager who fights for his team. I miss the wee fat fuck.

49 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

That Maradonna doc is excellent. Talk about a manager who fights for his team. I miss the wee fat fuck.

Just finished it

Seeing as his managerial technique seemed to consist of singing and dancing in the changies,he actually did quite well for them,the mad bastard. 

8/10

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Neighbours 

The Finale

Harold returned with an AK47 and went from house to house murdering each resident with slow precision. Creepy as fuck and not really in keeping with the vibe of the show. 4/10

Did you miss the very end were a zombie Helen Daniels devoured the flesh of the whole cast?

• Upvote 1

Boca junior's doc on Netflix.

I often thing programmes likes this need a stand out character to make them interesting, and this didn't really have those.

Although the bonberra (sp?)looked nuts it didn't even have a proper look at their fan culture 

Meh

6/10

Indian Predator - 7/10. Reasonable Netflix true crime documentary about the Butcher of Delhi. Three episodes. Midway through the second episode you think we’ll that’s that - why is there a third episode. Them in the last ten minutes of the third episode you think - holy fucking shit, are you dickheads (the Indian authorities) for fucking real?!

Pretty sure they’ll get a sequel out of this at some point.