You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Nearing the end of Alone season 3, one guy gets pulled out because he literally looked like a prisoner of war.

I've just started on season 6 and something is very apparent, the Canadians seem to be decent, humble people, most of the Americans on the other hand, are big headed braggarts, dumb as fuck, blood thirsty disrespectful wankers, and these cunts invariably tap out early, full of bullshit excuses.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I've just started on season 6 and something is very apparent, the Canadians seem to be decent, humble people, most of the Americans on the other hand, are big headed braggarts, dumb as fuck, blood thirsty disrespectful wankers, and these cunts invariably tap out early, full of bullshit excuses.

I respect the people that go in there and give it a proper go, it's those knobheads that give it the big I am and then quit early that piss me off.

I'm struggling to find any links for Ultimate Cowboy Showdown, let us know if you have any luck. Think it'd be up both our street that one.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

I respect the people that go in there and give it a proper go, it's those knobheads that give it the big I am and then quit early that piss me off.

I'm struggling to find any links for Ultimate Cowboy Showdown, let us know if you have any luck. Think it'd be up both our street that one.

Another thing boiling my piss about this season is that all the Yanks pronounce arctic as artic.

Just watched the finale of Derry Girls. I’ve enjoyed the three seasons, plenty of charm and some funny moments in every episode.

The finale was a different level though. Genuinely touching, really opened my eyes to how it must have felt for many being asked to make a decision whether or not to support the Good Friday Agreement. Beautiful writing, great acting and a perfect soundtrack. 

Three season average score 7/10.

Finale 8.5/10.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It’s rare USMC ever refer to themselves as ‘ex’ as they are always considered Marines. It’s normally ‘retired Marine’. I’d question whether he actually was a Marine. 

I'm onto season 7, there's been about 6 of them mate.

Mega quims.

13 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Anyone who claims to have been ex USMC is officially a soft cunt.

Quitters.

You are ploughing through it now mate. I've just finished season 3. Season 4 is pairs, which doesn't seem like it will be as good as the individual ones 

2 hours ago, Elite said:

You are ploughing through it now mate. I've just finished season 3. Season 4 is pairs, which doesn't seem like it will be as good as the individual ones 

Enjoyed the Patagonia one and season 6 was probably the best so far.

Season 7 so far has been equally as good.

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think the latest series of Barry is a bit shit to be honest. Excellent first two but I'd like this one to end and not come back.

I'm still liking it but this series has definitely dipped, doesn't mean they can't raise the standard again though. Has plenty of legs for me.

We Own This City has mixed reviews, I've not watched any yet but with that cast, surely it can't be bad?

7 hours ago, elvis said:

We own this city , Baltimore cop stuff, watched first episode last night and it looks promising. 

2nd series of Tehran has also been released apparently, so that's next up

I've watched the opening episode of S2 of Tehran. It was decent, although maybe has a bit of a feel it could become one of those shows where you keep going round in circles. I'm hoping things vary a little. 

7 hours ago, Elite said:

I'm still liking it but this series has definitely dipped, doesn't mean they can't raise the standard again though. Has plenty of legs for me.

We Own This City has mixed reviews, I've not watched any yet but with that cast, surely it can't be bad?

We Own This City is a bit slow but is very interesting. Like The Wire but more of a focus on the legal side of things.

7 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

We Own This City is a bit slow but is very interesting. Like The Wire but more of a focus on the legal side of things.

I finished this last night. A solid 7/10 for me but some wont like it as its not the Wire. Seems to be based on real events based on how it ended.