Jump to content
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Foundation - 7.5/10. Can be slow burn at times but like a giant chess game being played out throughout a galactic empire over decades. The machinations are quite enjoyable.

The final episode is next week but apart from a slow start it's not been too bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shitty Arse said:

It’s been on BBC so it should be on the iPlayer.

 

Just now, sir roger said:

It's in our 'Recordings' folder on Sky Q

Cheers. That’s tv sorted for later. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Narcos. It's on Netflix. I'm late to this one but really enjoying it. Really well made and lots of twists and turns. Pablo was a mad lad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

 

Cheers. That’s tv sorted for later. 

On the second episode, good so far. I never knew this footage existed

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, skend04 said:

The final episode is next week but apart from a slow start it's not been too bad

I thought the final episode was the last one - number 9?

 

EDIT: I was looking at a site that said 9, but everywhere else says 10. Renewed for S2 as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Got in bevvied and dozed off for a bit and woke up to some fella selling a pan. 

Should have kicked him out and put the telly on.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shooter (s1-3) - 7/10. Manages to use every action/conspiracy/spy staple in the play book, but is also guiltily enjoyable and has the good grace to wrap everything up before bowing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Shooter (s1-3) - 7/10. Manages to use every action/conspiracy/spy staple in the play book, but is also guiltily enjoyable and has the good grace to wrap everything up before bowing out.

One series too many for me, thought first 2 where good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Butch said:

Narcos. It's on Netflix. I'm late to this one but really enjoying it. Really well made and lots of twists and turns. Pablo was a mad lad. 

You are in for a TV treat, it's brilliant.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

On the second episode, good so far. I never knew this footage existed

 

 

 

I finished this this week. It was pretty decent. 7.5/10. 

 

Then one I was late too was an HBO scifi-comedy by Armando Ianucci called Avenue 5, starring Hugh Laurie, Josh Gad, Zach Woods and unsurprising for Ianucci Rebecca Front. Basically the premise of the story is people are on a space cruise which gets knocked off course and it will now take years to get back to earth. I really enjoyed it, the reviews are pretty mixed, but it was a decent light show and helped fill the Ted Lasso void. 7.5/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I finished this this week. It was pretty decent. 7.5/10. 

 

Then one I was late too was an HBO scifi-comedy by Armando Ianucci called Avenue 5, starring Hugh Laurie, Josh Gad, Zach Woods and unsurprising for Ianucci Rebecca Front. Basically the premise of the story is people are on a space cruise which gets knocked off course and it will now take years to get back to earth. I really enjoyed it, the reviews are pretty mixed, but it was a decent light show and helped fill the Ted Lasso void. 7.5/10

How did you manage to finish it mate? There are only 4 episodes on IPlayer? Can't find it anywhere else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Butch said:

Narcos. It's on Netflix. I'm late to this one but really enjoying it. Really well made and lots of twists and turns. Pablo was a mad lad. 

Lower your expectations a touch when viewing the Narcos Mexico series. Its still good but not as good as the Colombian series for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ghost (Power Spin Off) 

 

I really liked Power but took ages to give this a go because Rapey said it was shit. I actually thought it was decent. Mary J Blige is great in it and Tommy returning in the last episode is ace. 7.5/10. Oh, some seriously tidy kit in it as well... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×