You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Watched it with the wife. Moderately entertaining nonsense (the show, not the wife).

Watched the first 2 episodes, a couple of proper laughs in places but nothing special. 

Will carry on watching though as it’s all filmed on the streets where we grew up, shows my old school, the railings where I first fingered a girl and lots of other dubious stuff we got up to. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Watched the first 2 episodes, a couple of proper laughs in places but nothing special. 

Will carry on watching though as it’s all filmed on the streets where we grew up, shows my old school, the railings where I first fingered a girl and lots of other dubious stuff we got up to. 

I’ll keep watching as well. When I spot the railings, I’ll give them a salute. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ll keep watching as well. When I spot the railings, I’ll give them a salute. 

Had this message from my brother…

“Yeah I’ll watch it just cause it’s set in Sea Mills the dub and shire. Christopher Walken who gave the best speech in Pulp Fiction acting by the patch where I was sick last night”. 

• Upvote 1

On 25/10/2021 at 22:04, Carvalho Diablo said:

24 Hours In Police Custody

A barney between a bloke and his gf's old partner ends in murder.

Fascinating contrast between the two mothers though I felt; one decent and heartbroken, the other a selfish, horrible haggard old cunt.

Best show on the telly atm imo.

8.5/10 channel 4

Just watched this. Reminded me of @Harry Squatter’s mate when they said he stabbed him 15 times. It just happens sometimes.

Finished Squid Game last night. 8/10. 

The first episode was outstanding, that green light red light scene will haunt me forever. It was the girl robots voice.... very unsettling. I did tail off towards the end and I thought the last episode was a bit shit despite the twist, it just dragged on a bit too long. Still, 8/10 sick bastards. The glass bridge game had my knees turning to jelly. 

Kings of Pain...On Blaze Tv and The History Channel

Two utter lunatics go around the world to get bitten and stung by different insects and animals so they can measure the amount of pain they receive from each bite or sting 

Definitely not for the squeamish

On 15/10/2021 at 09:40, Total Longo said:

I genuinely hope they don't make a Season Two of Squid Game, but i think they almost certainly will. 

They set it up for it at the end, I wonder how it will play out. I can see Seong trying to get back into sabotage but somehow end up playing it all over again, they can't exactly have another series without the main events. 

Oh and this is Kang in real life:

61688cb5200000af3f8d058c.jpeg?ops=scalef

MV5BZmQ5NDk1ZDAtNGRlOC00ODc5LWFlYzQtOTc1

AP19252770031656.jpg?w=1024

Get-Know-Squid-Games-Jung-Ho-Yeon-Meet-H

Make of that what you will 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

They set it up for it at the end, I wonder how it will play out. I can see Seong trying to get back into sabotage but somehow end up playing it all over again, they can't exactly have another series without the main events. 

Oh and this is Kang in real life:

61688cb5200000af3f8d058c.jpeg?ops=scalef

MV5BZmQ5NDk1ZDAtNGRlOC00ODc5LWFlYzQtOTc1

AP19252770031656.jpg?w=1024

Get-Know-Squid-Games-Jung-Ho-Yeon-Meet-H

Make of that what you will 

I'd certainly like to.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I wish I'd watched squid game with subtitles and not the shittest dubs I've ever heard. I liked it OK but the shitty American voice acting took at least a point off it, maybe more.

Not worth watching all over again. Decent show, not top tier though for me.

Yeah I don't understand why some of them had a Korean accent despite speaking English and some were in American accents. I wouldn't call it top tier either but it had it's moments. 

6 minutes ago, No2 said:

Watched 3 episodes of the Start Up. I think its shite but missus wants to persevere. She also watched You and the Maid, both of which also looked shite.

There’s some posters on this thread who like it, including a couple who usually enjoy similar shows to me.

I thought it was shite as well. I persevered for maybe five episodes. Just didn’t do anything for me. 

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Finished Squid Game last night. 8/10. 

The first episode was outstanding, that green light red light scene will haunt me forever. It was the girl robots voice.... very unsettling. I did tail off towards the end and I thought the last episode was a bit shit despite the twist, it just dragged on a bit too long. Still, 8/10 sick bastards. The glass bridge game had my knees turning to jelly. 

• Upvote 1