You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Finished Clickbait. Quite enjoyed it on the whole except the last episode twist that just came out of nowhere. Seemed a bit forced to make you go “wow” certainly didn’t see it coming. 7/10

Being the sleuth that I am I knew who did it in episodes, 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7.

Decent watch.

45 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Yep, deffogs, him, him, him.....etc.

Never saw that ending coming.

Much to the amusement of my bird.

Yeah impossible to predict. It looked like my missus had called it right from about episode 3 but alas, she was wrong haha 

5 hours ago, Total Longo said:

i thought episode 6 of Squid Game (the marbles one) was handled really well, it was genuinely quite moving towards the end. However, I immediately started watching the next one (where the VIP's turn up) and someone on here pointed out it was the worst acting they had seen and they weren't wrong. Truly, truly awful. 

Yep exactly what I thought and why it doesn’t get an 8/10 the quality of that acting is hilariously bad. 

The new version of Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

Truly awful. Unfunny and forced laughter.

Daisy May Cooper apart from being physically repugnant is just weird. Is she nuts on or coke? Everytime somebody says anything she leaps of her chair and starts cackling like a witch

A truly bizarre and pointless exercise

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, redheart said:

Daisy May Cooper apart from being physically repugnant is just weird. Is she nuts on or coke? Everytime somebody says anything she leaps of her chair and starts cackling like a witch

In its day on BBC2 it was a decent enough, now I can imagine it's watered down cringy bollocks filled with boring no-marks.

Ridley Road. An ok ish BBC drama focusing on the attempts by a mostly Jewish family/gang and their attempts to infiltrate a neo Nazi group in the UK during the 1960’s.

Well made and good performances by it’s mostly well known cast.

It lacks something though, I’d give it a 6/10 but the beautiful Agnes O’Casey bumps it up to a 7/10.

3BDC74FE-FD39-4C4E-A543-D4851B4E686E.jpeg

078F1951-1382-41A1-B2A1-853D1E457159.jpeg

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Just watched the first four episodes of Foundation. Good so far but will need to watch the rest as they are released before giving it a score.

Gave up after the 2nd episode.

The new game of thrones apparently.

I'm surprised I lasted that long.

The word dull doesn't ebem begin to do it justice. 

14 hours ago, redheart said:

I saw it was back and got excited, thinking they got Simon Amstell back.

Will give it a swerve.

1 minute ago, DalyanPete said:

Clunes was surprisingly good.

Colin Sutton must have been a really good detective and a fine example that police aren't cunts.

He was good in the first one about Levi Bellfield as well. 

But yeah if he was anything like that in real life then we need more police like him 

• Upvote 1