You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 hours ago, Butch said:

Little boy blue. I'm late to this one, Stephen Graham as the determined detective in charge of the case. 4 parts with great acting. Unbelievably hard to imagine what the parents went through. Actually on YouTube for free. 

Tissues needed. 

Yeah I thought that was superbly done apart from the dads accent obviously. Even the lads who played the little twats acted brilliantly. One of them plays the same sort of "rat" in that Time with Stephen Graham and Sean Bean. 

22 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve decided to rewatch The World at War for an hour a day whilst pedalling on the exercise bike. I can rest my phone and the telly remote on the bars under the seat so I can browse on here or get Spotify going on the smart speaker. The 21st century is great sometimes. 

Got 10k done before he’d even marched into Austria. Simonlfcgreen ain’t got shit on me. 

17027E0C-0C46-4033-81CF-8EC42C29C092.jpeg

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Got 10k done before he’d even marched into Austria. Simonlfcgreen ain’t got shit on me. 

17027E0C-0C46-4033-81CF-8EC42C29C092.jpeg

Fair play to you mate. Out of rep.  

I also like the way you haven't even pedalled it considering the screen is blank but that's one for the conspiracy thread. I believe you. 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fair play to you mate. Out of rep.  

I also like the way you haven't even pedalled it considering the screen is blank but that's one for the conspiracy thread. I believe you. 

That’s a fucking outrageous accusation. I was past 9k when I took the picture. The screen used to be angled further up until I leant on it earlier, bent the metal part back and got pissed off with myself. You wouldn’t know by looking at it that it’s broken but I know it is so I’m well annoyed. Proved beyond doubt that I’m a fat cunt. 

I’m on a mission to fit into my blag DHgate away top without my pot belly showing before the start of the season. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That’s a fucking outrageous accusation. I was past 9k when I took the picture. The screen used to be angled further up until I leant on it earlier, bent the metal part back and got pissed off with myself. You wouldn’t know by looking at it that it’s broken but I know it is so I’m well annoyed. Proved beyond doubt that I’m a fat cunt. 

I’m on a mission to fit into my blag DHgate away top without my pot belly showing before the start of the season. 

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

On 08/07/2021 at 16:06, Elite said:

Anyone found anything new lately or even older shows that went under the radar a bit?

I'm at a loose end, well apart from Bosch.

Mare of Easttown gets good reviews. Watched the first episode, definitely a slow burn, acting top notch (Kate Winslet and Guy Pearce in first episode).lots of stories opened up and end first episode with a great mystery to bind them all together. 

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Mare of Easttown gets good reviews. Watched the first episode, definitely a slow burn, acting top notch (Kate Winslet and Guy Pearce in first episode).lots of stories opened up and end first episode with a great mystery to bind them all together. 

Watched it, it's average.

• Upvote 2

Just watched Glen Campbell I'll Be Me, a  heartbreaking film of his last tour because of alzhmeisers, so sad and moving yet he could still play his guitar and perform though faded towards his last show and as was said after the thousands of shows he'd done he didn't know it was to be his last. 

No matter what your musical tastes are, watch it if you can and if you don't shed a tear you're well I don't know. 

A great musician, Gentle On My Mind. 

• Upvote 3

On 11/07/2021 at 15:11, easytoslip said:

Just watched Glen Campbell I'll Be Me, a  heartbreaking film of his last tour because of alzhmeisers, so sad and moving yet he could still play his guitar and perform though faded towards his last show and as was said after the thousands of shows he'd done he didn't know it was to be his last. 

No matter what your musical tastes are, watch it if you can and if you don't shed a tear you're well I don't know. 

A great musician, Gentle On My Mind. 

I saw Campbell at the Philharmonic and he was absolutely brilliant.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I liked it. It's very true to the books in terms of how the characters play out.

It's my favourite season of the lot. Still got a few episodes left but definitely on board with the planned spin-off.