You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 13/05/2021 at 02:48, Alan Sex said:

Anyone taken a look at Jupiter’s Legacy yet?

only about half an episode in, so I haven’t really formed an opinion yet - but it has promise. 

It’s more family drama than anything else. There is a good superhero v supervillain fight (think it’s the beginning of Ep 2). The 1920s stuff is more interesting but I’ve still got two episodes to go. It’s alright. There are worse things on.

The first season of Love, Death, and Robots was excellent. The second season blew my fucking hair back. Nay, clean off. It’s so fucking good. Has anyone seen it? It’s short stories done properly. At least three episodes from this new season need to be turned into full shows themselves. Absolutely unreal. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Numero said:

The first season of Love, Death, and Robots was excellent. The second season blew my fucking hair back. Nay, clean off. It’s so fucking good. Has anyone seen it? It’s short stories done properly. At least three episodes from this new season need to be turned into full shows themselves. Absolutely unreal. 

I've watched the first series, and like you said it's brilliant. 

Didn't realise there was a second, that should keep me busy for a bit, nice one

9 minutes ago, Numero said:

Interesting. Is it a sort of Twilight Zone/Outer Limits style,or just straight dramas?

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Interesting. Is it a sort of Twilight Zone/Outer Limits style,or just straight dramas?

Twilight Zone-ish. It’s various different genres, drama, action, horror, comedy, Sci-Fi. Completely different types of animation across the series. Lengths vary but very short. Some episodes are better than others, but the top ten are jaw dropping in my opinion. You should deffo check it out. 

1 minute ago, Numero said:

Twilight Zone-ish. It’s various different genres, drama, action, horror, comedy, Sci-Fi. Completely different types of animation across the series. Lengths vary but very short. Some episodes are better than others, but the top ten are jaw dropping in my opinion. You should deffo check it out. 

Will give it a go.

1 hour ago, Numero said:

Seen the first season, which was great. Didn’t realise there was a second season out. On the watch list right away.

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Seen the first season, which was great. Didn’t realise there was a second season out. On the watch list right away.

Renewed for another season too. This is only eight episodes, but I think the consistency is higher this time. The overall quality is way up there. I even enjoyed the horror ones as they had some genuine anxiety moments. 

8 hours ago, Numero said:

Renewed for another season too. This is only eight episodes, but I think the consistency is higher this time. The overall quality is way up there. I even enjoyed the horror ones as they had some genuine anxiety moments. 

Madeleine Knight,who played Greta in the second episode of the first series is fit as fuck. And she got her lovely norks out too.

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Seen about 6/7 episodes of Love Death and Robots and after about three excellent episodes the next four were absolute shite. I couldn't watch any of them more than half way. Just like watching kids playing gory computer games.

Will watch a few more and see how they go.

Which ones did you find good/shite? FYI not all orders are the same for people. 

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The only good ones Ive seen were a spaceship one,the fridge episode and the yoghurt one.

I think the fridge episode is the worst of the entire lot. Don’t much like the yoghurt one either tbh. The spaceship one is Lucky 13 I think. That’s a top one. 

Just now, Numero said:

My favourites:

Beyond the Aquila Rift 

Shape Shifters

Helping Hand

Lucky 13

The Secret War

S2

The Tall Grass

All Through the House

Pop Squad (Seriously… amazing)

Snow in the Desert (again… amazing)

Life Hutch

The Secret War was one I had to switch off. A glorified computer game. The Aquila Rift was the spaceship one I liked.