You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Enjoyed two decent shows starting on terrestrial tv over the weekend.

Bloodline - 4 part police procedural on BBC with James Nesbitt ( not usually a fan but he is ok in this ) based in Norn Iron.

Unforgotten - ITV - 4th series of cold case show , Nicola Walker is always good value.

7 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Ashes to Ashes

Final episode was outstanding, really brilliantly wrapped things up. Top top bastards.

10/10

Kodi - Seren - Real Debrid

Apologies, but were you the one who watched Life on Mars recently and asked peoples opinions on Ashes ? 

I have never watched Ashes and was put off by reviews and people on here. 

10 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Apologies, but were you the one who watched Life on Mars recently and asked peoples opinions on Ashes ? 

I have never watched Ashes and was put off by reviews and people on here. 

Yes mate.

Life on Mars series 1 and 2 were laugh out loud brilliant.

Ashes to Ashes series 1 was very hit and miss, series 2 much better and series 3 was fantastic.

Jmho

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Ashes to Ashes

Final episode was outstanding, really brilliantly wrapped things up. Top top bastards.

10/10

Kodi - Seren - Real Debrid

You need to give your head a wobble it was shite.

Gene Hunt as the ferryman...bollox.

He was a coma dream

• Downvote 2

On 23/02/2021 at 09:31, Paul said:

Started Succession at the weekend and it’s ace. Another in the recent trend of “Look at all these awful capitalist cunts” dramas. 

Industry is the only other one of those I think I've watched. Succession is miles better. And somehow the characters are even more repulsive. 

On 12/02/2021 at 20:47, Elite said:

Now They See Us - 9.5/10 

One of, if not the best mini-series I've ever seen. The shit these poor lads went through, especially Corey Wise, is like hell on earth and to see what they endured but still came out to the other side is very inspiring. I'm glad they got the justice they deserved and a hefty paycheck that will make the rest of their lives a lot more comfortable. Not that it's close to being worth it. 

From a production point of view it's a masterpiece from the casting, acting, direction, cinematography and soundtrack.

Thanks for this recommendation. I’m halfway through episode 4, had to stop watching as I had something in my eye... was sobbing like a baby.

A fantastic yet unrelentingly dark masterpiece, but I just couldn’t watch what I suspect might happen with the prison guard. Those poor lads man.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Thanks for this recommendation. I’m halfway through episode 4, had to stop watching as I had something in my eye... was sobbing like a baby.

A fantastic yet unrelentingly dark masterpiece, but I just couldn’t watch what I suspect might happen with the prison guard. Those poor lads man.

Watch the Oprah special with them on as well. Horrible story but compelling viewing.