You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Earlier on in the lockdowns I watched loads of series , but I can't be arsed lately and find myself getting bored very quickly with most shows. I just mooch round on here, news websites and a few games one of which , Golf Clash , is supposed to help me relax but has my blood pressure through the roof and tempted to lash my tablet through the window.

34 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Earlier on in the lockdowns I watched loads of series , but I can't be arsed lately and find myself getting bored very quickly with most shows. I just mooch round on here, news websites and a few games one of which , Golf Clash , is supposed to help me relax but has my blood pressure through the roof and tempted to lash my tablet through the window.

Sounds like fun.

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

the wife said before ' Aren't you supposed to enjoy playing games ? You've been shouting fuck off at it for the best part of an hour '.

When I complete a tough level on Homescapes, I often give my phone the two fingers and say "Fuck you, you fucking rat."

• Upvote 1

I've just watched the first episode of It's A Sin and quite enjoyed it.

5 parter about 4 young gay blokes in London, coming to terms with their freedoms and sexualities at a time when homophobia and queer bashing was rampant and there was this sinister new gay plague called AIDS starting to become a thing.

Funny and really well acted, I found myself really enjoying it but then this bloke looks up a lad's arsehole and tells him to wash it or he's not gonna bum him. Really.

8/10

Lodge 49. This is on Amazon and I would struggle to pigeonhole this, I'm not sure what it is, a cooky drama maybe.

The premise revolves around Dud (played by Kurt Russell's son), a bit of a surf bum dreamer who had a couple of things happen in his life and as a result  sort of floats through life with no job, owes a pawn shop owner and his (fit) twin sister money and sleeps on her couch. He stumbles into and joins a sort of masons group type club.

It's slow but I can't stop watching it, it's feelgood, funny in parts and a lot of interesting characters so I'm happy to sit through it and see how it all pans out. Did I mention the sister is fit?

8/10.

7 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

The Night Stalker, four episodes of story telling on a monster of a criminal with all kinds of firsts against his name. 8/10.

I'd have paid money to see footage of him getting panelled all over the shop when he inadvertantly visited the 'hood towards the end. 

3 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Surprisingly he wasn’t a bad looking lad either the night stalker. A female friend of mine remarked jokingly that she would have quite happily left her patio doors unlocked so he could break in. Mad how he had all them birds sending him naked photos of themselves!

Fucking weirdo’s them.