You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've only seen bits of Billions but I think this pisses on it. The second series is better than the first if thats worth anything. 

I almost want to start slagging off Succession just out of loyalty to Billions, but I’ve not seen it yet. Might start an episode now. 

17 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm a big fan of both. Billions is a lot lighter-hearted than the darker Succession. Though there's a few kinky bastards in both.

If you measure season 1&2 of billions I would out billions ahead because I think the season 1 is stronger. But I think billions now is pretty crap. I wasn't at all arsed when it went on it's covid mid-season break. 

15 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

How do people rate How to get away with Murder ?

It gets good reviews but I have watched the first three episodes, it seems very formulaic and I don't like any of the characters. Is it worth sticking with ?

Watched it with the GF. Its good but yea, a bit formulaic and there's always some mad deus ex machina to save the day. So it becomes "they're definitely going to get away with this, lets see HOW this time"

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Currently re-watching Eastbound and down. Just hilarious, some of the shit McBride come out with as Kenny Powers is great.

"Honey I love you, I think you're a terrific girl but you have clothes like a fucking dickhead"

Hahahaha never sent this but I definitely had that conversation with my ex in the Navy years ago. She was from Erdington in the Midlands and dressed like a fucking dickhead. I actually took her clothes shopping once and had to leave her in a shop and go for a pint because of the stuff she insisted on trying on. I preferred her with her clothes off., and her mouth shut. First girl I ever loved I think. 

• Upvote 1

Just watched the first two series of Tin Star, mainly because i heard the third was set in Liverpool. The first series was really good, the second went off on one to the point i seriously considered not continuing. 

Tim Roth's character, i dont know what you are supposed to feel about him, he's just a bellend as far as i can see, who does what he wants with no repercussions whatsoever. The wife is just as bad as well. Honestly not sure if the effort of getting through that second season was enough to make me want to watch the 3rd.

• Upvote 1