You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

For sure. Best thing I’ve seen in ages. 

Stuey on the second watch creased me up in every scene. Best character for me.

Really? He's a slimy fucker him. Roman cracks me up. Best thing about it though is the casting. Flawless. Willa is stunning. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Really? He's a slimy fucker him.

Yeah, that’s what I find so amusing as it’s so blatant and unrepentant.

'We're friends right, we go back, I can trust you right?'
'... no'
Right, but I mean with financial stuff, I can trust you?'
'... no'

4 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Yeah, that’s what I find so amusing as it’s so blatant and unrepentant.

'We're friends right, we go back, I can trust you right?'
'... no'
Right, but I mean with financial stuff, I can trust you?'
'... no'

Hahaha yeah true. I'm gonna watch them again. 

One of the best scenes in it was Kendall firing an office full of people after properly fucking them over. Telling them to fuck off with spit dripping down his face 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha yeah true. I'm gonna watch them again. 

One of the best scenes in it was Kendall firing an office full of people after properly fucking them over. Telling them to fuck off with spit dripping down his face 

Go find some other chicken coop. Cunt.

• Upvote 1

Queen's Gambit - like the perfect short series for 2020. Despite being such an against the odds story, it lacks an edge of adversity from a dramatic perspective at some key points. But, in terms of telling a story well, with quality design, cinematography, characters and performances. Loved it. Easy-going and enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Red Oaks. 7/10. Stumbled upon this whilst searching through Amazon Prime, drama comedy series set at a country club in the 80's, pretty funny in places and a few fit women including a rather milfy Jennifer Grey (Baby from Dirty Dancing) although you would struggle to recognise her from her nosejob.

That’s a good show and easy watching. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I just don't get the Succession love. I've just finished season 1 and I didn't laugh once.

It's interesting, certainly but there's nothing there which has grabbed me.

[shrugs]

Its not meant to be a comedy. 

9 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I get that, although it does reach for black comedic moments. In the high finance, scheming bastards scheme of things I much prefer Billions for instance.

I've only seen bits of Billions but I think this pisses on it. The second series is better than the first if thats worth anything.