Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 522 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

13 hours ago, Aw Geez said:

Devs

Only watched 2 episodes so far but love it. 8/10 so far. Feels like legion meets ex machina.

Might watch that next after I've finished The Sinner.

On 29/07/2020 at 13:47, Johnlj said:

Going through The last dance documentary about Michael Jordan and the Bulls right now. Four episodes in last night along with the Mrs. Unfortunately her vacation is over so couldn't watch more. Otherwise I think we would have taken all ten episodes in one sitting.

Unbelievably good documentary so far. 10/10.

Is your missus into sport?  Being dying to watch this but don't have the time, if someone with no interest in sport could get into it I might start it tonight.

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

Is your missus into sport?  Being dying to watch this but don't have the time, if someone with no interest in sport could get into it I might start it tonight.

I'm not into basketball and the girlfriend isn't into sport but we both enjoyed it.

13 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Some flipping brilliant news, Mr Inbetween has been renewed for a 3rd season.

Love that program.

Look at the list of returning FX shows in this article. Snowfall, Dave, Fargo, Atlanta, Always Sunny & more. 

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/mr-inbetween-season-three-renewal-announced-for-fx-tv-series/

Fuckin’ A mate. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, diamondjoe said:

Half way through the 1st season of Kingdom, the MMA one, not the medieval Korean zombie one. 

Alright so far. 

Brilliant show that.

Guest Pistonbroke

Started watching a rerun of 'The Wire' yesterday, still as enjoyable as the first time. This show was way ahead of the ball considering it first aired in 2002. Top notch TV. 

3 hours ago, elvis said:

The mentalist , watched the first episode last night , not terrible - is it worth pursuing?

Used to like it back in the day. Nice easy watching although it gets a bit darker as it goes along.

Umbrella Academy. I'm generally late to the party when it comes to watching TV shows, and I've only watched the first episode so far, but this has the makings of being hugely interesting and entertaining. Not easy to classify after one watch, but it has elements of Misfits, X-Men, Quantum Leap and The Royal Tenenbaums about it. So far Klaus is the star of the show, but we'll see how it develops.

11 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Umbrella Academy. I'm generally late to the party when it comes to watching TV shows, and I've only watched the first episode so far, but this has the makings of being hugely interesting and entertaining. Not easy to classify after one watch, but it has elements of Misfits, X-Men, Quantum Leap and The Royal Tenenbaums about it. So far Klaus is the star of the show, but we'll see how it develops.

My missus watches it and the soundtrack is fucking great. I have no idea if its any good though. 

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

It's brilliant, love it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

It's brilliant, love it.

Same, very stylish, a more than decent story and doesn't drag the way Preacher can do.

@Trumo you've picked a good time to start it, the second series came out at the weekend, I've been waiting since last Summer...

Watched the first episode of Hunters with a friend this evening. 

Fucking hell. Wow. Not sure what to say but they did that incredibly well. Stomach churning. 

Been watching season 2 of star trek discovery again, it really is top drawer, highly recommended even if you're not into star trek, it's just a great little adventure with film quality production values.

3 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Can you rate the series from best to worst? I fancy getting into it but don't to be put off by starting with the worst one? 

There's only been 2 seasons. Both are very good.