You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, Elite said:

One couple has proper got the arse on this week's 4 in a bed.

You watched it @Bjornebye?

Its a repeat from a few months back that. I binge watched it a week or so ago so was gutted on Monday when it was them again. Its the one with the cunt and his cunt wife from Lancashire isn't it? They've got some weird clamping thing going on and all loads of old coal mining artefacts? Proper pair of twats them. I nearly rang them up to say so. Still might. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Its a repeat from a few months back that. I binge watched it a week or so ago so was gutted on Monday when it was them again. Its the one with the cunt and his cunt wife from Lancashire isn't it? They've got some weird clamping thing going on and all loads of old coal mining artefacts? Proper pair of twats them. I nearly rang them up to say so. Still might. 

Phone them!

Yeah they are cunts. Gave everyone shit scores and whinge like fuck cos they got marked down.

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

He was just moaning about the shape of a sausage, not the quality of it just the fucking shape!

Is it payment day your watching???? 

Haha I know, was it really skinny and a few of them said it can't be locally sourced? I swear mate its up there with PMQ's for rage levels for me. My telly wears a gum shield and shinnies 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is it payment day your watching???? 

Haha I know, was it really skinny and a few of them said it can't be locally sourced? I swear mate its up there with PMQ's for rage levels for me. My telly wears a gum shield and shinnies 

I've watched four, so will watch payment day later.

They are soo fucking petty, you could have the best B&B in the world with a Michelin star chef cooking breakfast and they'd still mark it down for fuck all. Wouldn't be worth watching if they were all fair though.

Kingdom (MMA) s1 - 8/10.

Jay is brilliant and the guy who plays him  (Jonathan Tucker) is boss in everything I have seen him in - justified and city on a hill. Can’t take to the two other leads (Albey and Ryan), though. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Kingdom (MMA) s1 - 8/10.

Jay is brilliant and the guy who plays him  (Jonathan Tucker) is boss in everything I have seen him in - justified and city on a hill. Can’t take to the two other leads (Albey and Ryan), though. 

It's fantastic that. Keith is absolutely brilliant.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've watched four, so will watch payment day later.

They are soo fucking petty, you could have the best B&B in the world with a Michelin star chef cooking breakfast and they'd still mark it down for fuck all. Wouldn't be worth watching if they were all fair though.

Watched one the other day on 4player and one grubby cunt kept running his fingers under the rim inside the toilet. 

The payment day on the one is funny as fuck. Wait till you hear what he makes them down for. My bird nearly spat her vegan burger all over the fucking gaff. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Watched one the other day on 4player and one grubby cunt kept running his fingers under the rim inside the toilet. 

The payment day on the one is funny as fuck. Wait till you hear what he makes them down for. My bird nearly spat her vegan burger all over the fucking gaff. 

I saw one a while ago where a bloke washed his face in the toilet bowl water, the weird mess.

Do they still have that stupid scoring system where it's based on payments rather than the scores? It always seems a bit daft, as it puts the cheaper B&Bs at a disadvantage, especially when they include some expensive hotel.

5 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I saw one a while ago where a bloke washed his face in the toilet bowl water, the weird mess.

Do they still have that stupid scoring system where it's based on payments rather than the scores? It always seems a bit daft, as it puts the cheaper B&Bs at a disadvantage, especially when they include some expensive hotel.

What? The dirty stupid bastard

No mate the payments is done on % of payment so it makes no difference. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What? The dirty stupid bastard

No mate the payments is done on % of payment so it makes no difference. 

It does, paying a tenner less for a 50 quid a night place is a much bigger percentage drop than for a 150 a night.

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It does, paying a tenner less for a 50 quid a night place is a much bigger percentage drop than for a 150 a night.

Guess not but its still great. I couldn't give a toss who wins. I just like them all being cunts to each other. 

The scores are to sow the seeds of discontent and the payment is to piss them off in the moment, basically it's the programme makers being sly shit-stirrers.

Just watching payment day this week, was a bit over the top about the lack of human rights but funny to see that old miserable cunts face.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elite said:

The scores are to sow the seeds of discontent and the payment is to piss them off in the moment, basically it's the programme makers being sly shit-stirrers.

Fair enough, I haven't watched it in a while, distinct lack of decent looking women compared to the supermodels on Come Dine With Me ...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Fair enough, I haven't watched it in a while, distinct lack of decent looking women compared to the supermodels on Come Dine With Me ...

I like Come Dine With Me as well but prefer Four in a Bed.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Not a fan of tight jeans is Harry.

Haha the cheeky cunt. His wife absolutely told him to say that. 100%. Fucking cunts. 

A girl I used to be really good mates with at work went on the couple Come Dine With Me. her fella when she got with him was always a bit of a tit, wouldn't let her out etc. We lost touch me and her but another friend text me about a year ao to say get it on Leanne is on it. Fuck me they both came across as absolute twats. if anything her more. She used to be one of the nicest soundest girls I've ever met. I'd told my bird and we watched it and before I even got a chance to defend her my bird went "She is a twat" 

My ex applied for it and had the C4 people round years ago. I got in from work and had to stay downstairs while they interviewed her upstairs etc. She got whittled down to the last 16 or something and to be fair absolutely would have got on. Fit, really funny and a paramedic so they love all that shit. She bottled it in the end and told them to fuck off. Thank god. 

Plus, she couldn't cook. 

Hidden - BBC Wales police drama. Really enjoyed it. Doubt it's got a huge budget, but the hills of North Wales looks spectacular enough. Acting was solid, grim storyline. 7.5/10 for me. Recommended for anyone who like gritty British drama. 

Onto series 2 next. 

• Upvote 2

She's had me watching something on IPlayer the last few nights. The Secrets She Keeps. Australian drama about an obsessed woman who befriends a pregnant woman then steels her baby. Its actually pretty good.

Plus it has Jessica De Gout in it and she is almost the perfect woman. 7.5/10. Still got an episode to go. 

2017-05-10_120533_johnnypic.jpg

• Upvote 2