You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

43 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Out of interest, what’s your season, 1, 2, and 3 rating for Bosch? You probably posted them but I’m way too lazy to find them. 

I put this down for them-

Bosch series 1 7.5/10- good, but a couple of redundant episodes.

Bosch series 2 8/10- again, very good, loses a mark for a some leaps which don't seem believable, like Connie's reaction and the final couple of scenes.

Bosch series 3- 7/10. Still good overall, but felt disjointed- you don't find out what the two main cases are actually about until halfway through the second episode for example, which is confusing.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Watched the first couple of episodes of Code 404 on Sky.  It's shaping up to be properly funny; some really good acting in it, too.

Definitely worth a look.

Error: Show not found.

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

Finished call my agent on Netflix and thought it was excellent with laugh out loud moments- 8.5/10

What's that about? Can't say I saw it to be honest..... 

Currently watching Zero Zero Zero on my dodgy box. 

Very similar to Gomorrah, probably less senseless killing (no harm there). But similarly shot and similar atmospheric music. It even has my missus putting her phone down while it's on. Odd, I was beginning to think the back of her Samsung phone was actually her face..... 

But yeah, it's decent so far. 

Watched the second series of Save Me last night. Despite recent criticism on here of Lenny James and the portrayal of people on council estates on the show, I think this is one of the more well made British shows of the last few years. Leagues above things like ‘Guilty’ which got rave reviews from critics recently. 

42 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Watched the second series of Save Me last night. Despite recent criticism on here of Lenny James and the portrayal of people on council estates on the show, I think this is one of the more well made British shows of the last few years. Leagues above things like ‘Guilty’ which got rave reviews from critics recently. 

Watched the first series started the second and just said to my missus y'know what this is just too fucking grim I can't be arsed.

2 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

Very similar to Gomorrah, probably less senseless killing (no harm there). But similarly shot and similar atmospheric music. It even has my missus putting her phone down while it's on. Odd, I was beginning to think the back of her Samsung phone was actually her face..... 

Where have you got your Zero Zero Zero link from?

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

Ive got an iptv sub but they had no subtitles the last time Iooked about a week or so ago.

Mine has the subs alright. But it's subs for everything, so even when they're speaking English, it's subtitled. 

I only got the new box on Friday, my other one factory resetted itself, but on the one two weeks I went injury kodi and streamed one which was perfect as well. Does your little box have kodi on it as well? If so, search there to. 

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

Mine has the subs alright. But it's subs for everything, so even when they're speaking English, it's subtitled. 

I only got the new box on Friday, my other one factory resetted itself, but on the one two weeks I went injury kodi and streamed one which was perfect as well. Does your little box have kodi on it as well? If so, search there to. 

I have kodi on my firestick and laptop too. Can you remember the add on which its under?

5 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

It’s a french tv show about a group of  agents trying to represent their actors in the tv and movie industry, while fighting to save their agency and their personal lives. Some great appearances luke Monica Bellucci too. 

it’s really great if you don’t mind subtitles it just gets funnier as it moves through the seasons and there are 3 up for now.

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I have kodi on my firestick and laptop too. Can you remember the add on which its under?

I've no idea, this little box just updates itself, so I go tv shows, and it searches loads of different add ons. 

I know what you're talking about. When I had kodi on my laptop I had to install all those add ons. This thing has turn pre installed. Handy as fuck. 

On 16/05/2020 at 08:00, Mudface said:

Afterlife 2: 9.5/10- I know it's a bit manipulative and quite a few of the scenes are just polemical Gervais, and it's an emotional time anyway, but this was just fantastic. From heart breaking to hilarious in the blink of an eye.

Was about to post this one - makes you think a little differently.

Finished the last 2 episodes of Normal People last night. I was disappointed in the end. maybe I missed the point, I don't know but it was really good until the last 4 episodes. Then it just got dark. The episode with Connell being depressed was acted brilliantly to be fair and you really connect with the character. I thought he was fantastic throughout. 

We had built ourselves up to a really sad/dramatic ending. When it did end we just went "Oh..ok" 

Definitely worth a watch and the girl who plays Marrianne isn't just stupidly beautiful but will probably go on to be the next big actress from these shores. 

7.9/10 

Inhuman Resources on Netflix.

Saw Eric Cantona as the star and thought I'd watch it and end up switching it off after about 10 minutes as it was so shit but 'Quelle Surprise!' Its actually pretty good. About three quarters through and it gets at least a 7/10.

ZeroZeroZero. Only three episodes in but its top drawer gangster/crime stuff.

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Started watching Bloodline on Netflix. Bored after 3 episodes, does it get any better? 

Its an odd one this. First 7/8 episodes get you engrossed then all of a sudden it goes utter shit then picks back up again a bit by which point all you do is fantasise about the hot sister (Meg) and don't pay attention to much else. 

p-bloodline-linda.jpg

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Its an odd one this. First 7/8 episodes get you engrossed then all of a sudden it goes utter shit then picks back up again a bit by which point all you do is fantasise about the hot sister (Meg) and don't pay attention to much else. 

You sure you're not getting confused with Family Guy?

Family Guy's Meg Griffin may be about to come out as lesbian (UK ...