You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

14 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I can agree it wasn't as good as the first series, just seemed to be arl Ricky going from person to person seeing they were sad about something and then taking them for a brew and telling them a story about his wife before welling up. 

I got to the end and felt like nothing had actually happened, no new characters, no character development, just a heavy handed parable about everyone having their own hidden troubles and we should be nice to each other. 

That's what I thought too. Watched the entire series in one go yesterday (nothing else to do).

It got a bit dull listening to him tell everyone how sad he was before trying to solve their problems. There was still some nice touches in between the heavy handed stuff

5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Anyone know where I can get the last episode of season 2 of Mr Inbetween? 

Watched every other episode on the Terrainium app but it keeps on playing something else completely in French!

Very annoying

Have you tried Fen on Kodi, preferably with real debrid.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Watched every other episode on the Terrainium app but it keeps on playing something else completely in French!

Very annoying

123 Movies? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Very annoying

If you don't manage to find it to stream send me a pm and I'll send you the download version I have 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Very annoying

TyphoonTV is the app I’m using. Either that or Fen on Kodi like Elite said. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Very annoying

If you can’t find it, I’ll upload the t for you mate. Throw me a PM if needed. 

• Upvote 2

Wow cheers for all the responses. Can only get it working on 123 movies on my phone, the desktop version of the site is horrendous. I think Typhoon TV and Terrainium are the same app. Might take up meow and/or NV

Haven't used Kodi before, apologies if it seems like I am ignoring that suggestion, trying to watch it on the firestick.

5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Wow cheers for all the responses. Can only get it working on 123 movies on my phone, the desktop version of the site is horrendous. I think Typhoon TV and Terrainium are the same app. Might take up meow and/or NV

This is what happens when you choose a band full of stoners and hippies. 

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Haven't used Kodi before, apologies if it seems like I am ignoring that suggestion, trying to watch it on the firestick.

They’re not the same. I don’t think so anyway. They look identical but I’m pretty sure the guy who made/maintains Typhoon just ripped off TerrariumTV when it closed down. I’ve never heard of Terrainium but I’m assuming that someone else has had the same idea. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They’re not the same. I don’t think so anyway. They look identical but I’m pretty sure the guy who made/maintains Typhoon just ripped off TerrariumTV when it closed down. I’ve never heard of Terrainium but I’m assuming that someone else has had the same idea. 

I can't remember the details but tried to download typhoon on my firestick from your suggestion and I think there was some kind of prompt to download Terrainium instead. Just searched now and there are no results when I search typhoon on firestick

25 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I can't remember the details but tried to download typhoon on my firestick from your suggestion and I think there was some kind of prompt to download Terrainium instead. Just searched now and there are no results when I search typhoon on firestick

Fuck knows what’s going on mate.

1582C912-21F9-4A54-B772-5E972BB22B05.png

Why can’t stealing copyright content just be made simpler so we can all stop fucking around?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

Very annoying

Use Typhoon. I had problems on Kodi but took the advice of the sages on TLW, downloaded Typhoon and haven't used Kodi since.

After Life Season 2 - 9/10

Brilliant. The cast is fantastic throughout and despite its downbeat storyline, it's broken up nicely by some hilarious characters such as the psychiatrist, the post man and the weird bloke whose wife left him (his stand up routine was as funny as fuck). Best thing Gervais has done since The Office by a country mile.

There’s a couple of shows on Netflix that we watched with the kids today and are worth mentioning.

Ultimate Beastmaster - The title makes it sound like they’re looking for the crème de la crème of nonces but it’s actually a Ninja Warrior type thing with an assault course that’s a bit more extreme. There’s ‘athletes’ from nine countries taking part and celebrity hosts from each of those nine countries. Forum favourite Kate Abdo is one of the British hosts. Other notable hosts are Danni Minogue, CM Punk and Anderson Silva. 

Absurd Planet - Nature show about weird animals with quirky voiceovers and shit. It’s pretty good. Only 20 minutes per episode. 

If you’ve got kids between 5 and 12 and you’re looking for something easy to watch together during lockdown then I’d recommend both. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Elite said:

After Life Season 2 - 9/10

Brilliant. The cast is fantastic throughout and despite its downbeat storyline, it's broken up nicely by some hilarious characters such as the psychiatrist, the post man and the weird bloke whose wife left him (his stand up routine was as funny as fuck). Best thing Gervais has done since The Office by a country mile.

I’ll go one step further: I think it might be better than The Office. Need to see how it stands up to repeat viewing over time to know for sure, but I think it’s initial impact is greater. 

• Upvote 1