Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 460 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Rewatching Fleabag and it’s still 10/10. I know it’s become cool to decry it as shit/boring/overrated but it’s none of those things. The writing and acting are universally incredible. I’m struggling to think of anything that has ever switched so quickly from silly to hard hitting and back again as well as this. It is genius. 

• Upvote 4

Star Trek Picard: enjoyable and a decent story, whilst I think there was room for improvement it was great watching the show and seeing another angle to the federation, synths and greater development of the Romulans. 8.5/10

9 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Up to episode 5 of Tiger King, and somehow it keeps getting madder. Just when you think it's plateaued, he runs for president!

And then he runs for governor and people actually vote for him! 

Kingdom - Series 1 and 2. 8.5/10

Pretty much watched back to back. Season two ramped it up and it will be interesting to see where they are going by seemingly expanding the background in season 3.

• Upvote 1

House.

I used to watch this years ago and enjoyed it, but never watched in any order.

Due to having time, I have decided to watch from the start but 5 episodes in and struggling. Maybe the characters grow on you , but not sure if worth the investment. 

38 minutes ago, redheart said:

Series 1 of Hourse I thought was good but every series thereafter gets weaker and weaker

I thought most of the series afterwards were all excellent. Series 5 and 6 had some particularly strong episodes and it probably peaked around then. It was only really 7 and 8 when the decline set in.

• Upvote 1

Its on now as my Mrs watches it, "The Nest" on BBC1. Its horrible, fucking horrible in every way, the characters, the plot, everybody in it is just a cunt. Rated -10 out of 10. Thank God that I can come onto TLW and all the well balanced lovely "characters" to escape its awfulness.

• Upvote 1

One of the few positives to come out of the lockdown is that at least single women who habitually sit on park benches are spared being bored to death by random old people waffling on about life insurance and being quizzed about how they will pay for their funeral costs.

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

One of the few positives to come out of the lockdown is that at least single women who habitually sit on park benches are spared being bored to death by random old people waffling on about life insurance and being quizzed about how they will pay for their funeral costs.

What channel is that on, Rog?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Watching Ozark season 3 on Netflix. 

Seems just as good as the previous two seasons. Definitely one of Netflixs better creations. 

Most of the way through it and its still good but again a bit too long of a series. They tend to stretch them a few episodes longer than necessary. 

11 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Kidding. 8/10. I like Jim Carrey when he tones down the manic.

Yeah, I really like it. I'm about 4 behind on the latest season. It started a bit slow I thought in season 1, but really picked up. A 7.5 from me. 

I was clicking through Amazon prime yesterday for something suitable to watch with the kids too. I came across Braindead. That's really a really light but amusing poke at why politics went mental back when trump got elected. I'm surprised it didn't get renewed. I think there should be more of this type of telly. 7/10. 

58 minutes ago, elvis said:

If i set this up on my pc , do my kids have to wade through all the vpn set up also on their devices ? 

No, you do it once when you subscribe and logon as normal going forward on all devices.

20 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

No, you do it once when you subscribe and logon as normal going forward on all devices.

Ah , excellent , Cheers 

4 hours ago, elvis said:

If i set this up on my pc , do my kids have to wade through all the vpn set up also on their devices ? 

No , the only issue is when it gets censored and Erdogan's goons are knocking on your door.