Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 457 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

On 19/03/2020 at 13:19, skend04 said:

First episode of the second season of Kingdom on Netflix had more action in the first 10 minutes than the last few seasons of Walking Dead put together. It's ace.

Great, wasn't it. I'm trying not to binge season 2, only watching an episode every few days in the evening, with the lights out. There's nothing else quite like it on the telly.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Does it star Martin Clunes? If not, then there are 3 Kindoms.

Pretty sure there is likely to be only one Kindom starring Martin Clunes.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Great, wasn't it. I'm trying not to binge season 2, only watching an episode every few days in the evening, with the lights out. There's nothing else quite like it on the telly.

Same here. It's easy to binge but I'll watch one episode a day.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

Where can I watch this only watched season 1 and really enjoyed it 

It should be on Kodi.

I watched a lot of it on Virgin TV box sets, not sure if it's there anymore.

I don't usually binge watch documentaries but The Tiger King on Netflix is fucking brilliant and has made me howl with laughter throughout at the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Joe Exotic is such a captivating character he's like a Pee Wee Herman version of a redneck.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Elite said:

I don't usually binge watch documentaries but The Tiger King on Netflix is fucking brilliant and has made me howl with laughter throughout at the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Joe Exotic is such a captivating character he's like a Pee Wee Herman version of a redneck.

Ran for president in 2016;

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Isn’t that the fella that was in the Louis Theroux documentary?

I need to see this. 

Yeah. He's the main player in this documentary but his rivals are mental as well. I didn't really dislike any of them (despite them all being cunts) except for Jeff, a middle-aged white guy that dresses like Snoop Dogg.

• Upvote 1

Justified. 9/10.

Seen the first 4 season a few years back and loved it but never got to watching the final 2. Started again from the beginning and finished it last night. One of my favourite shows ever, full of great characters such as the obvious Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder but also Wynn Duffy, Dewie Crowe, Limehouse, Dickie Bennet etc.

Great show.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I'm interested in learning more about Kingdom. But first I need to know which one I want to learn more about.

MV5BNTAyMjMzZWYtYTMyMC00NTQ3LTg5NjAtYzhm

thumb_8WT2XuZb3jS81bhCeBpZLHLEP9f.jpg

375px-Kingdom_2014_TV_series_opening_tit

The bottom two are both the MMA show. 

Just now, manwiththestick said:

Justified. 9/10.

Seen the first 4 season a few years back and loved it but never got to watching the final 2. Started again from the beginning and finished it last night. One of my favourite shows ever, full of great characters such as the obvious Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder but also Wynn Duffy, Dewie Crowe, Limehouse, Dickie Bennet etc.

Great show.

It truly is. I loved it, one of my favourite ever shows, such a wealth of uniquely brilliant characters.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah. He's the main player in this documentary but his rivals are mental as well. I didn't really dislike any of them (despite them all being cunts) except for Jeff, a middle-aged white guy that dresses like Snoop Dogg.

I watched the first episode in bed last night. Good stuff. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Elite said:

Saw the trailer on there yesterday. It looks absolutely nuts 

Kingdom S2 - 9/10 all day long. Some will feel uneasy watching a show about a zombie outbreak whilst there's a pandemic happening but this is such a great show. Unnerving parallels with how the people in charge are shite or trying to cement their own powers too. Easily up there in one of Netflix's best offerings.

I've been rewatching The Tiger King. It's even better on second viewing, I could watch Joe Exotic all day, he's effectively Beetlejuice.

• Upvote 3

Been watching the final season of homeland. I do find it an easy watch, but fuck don't think about the story too hard, because it's absolutely fucking stupid! Despite all that I'd give it a 6.5 or 7.