You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

47 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Great, wasn't it. I'm trying not to binge season 2, only watching an episode every few days in the evening, with the lights out. There's nothing else quite like it on the telly.

Same here. It's easy to binge but I'll watch one episode a day.

• Upvote 1

I don't usually binge watch documentaries but The Tiger King on Netflix is fucking brilliant and has made me howl with laughter throughout at the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Joe Exotic is such a captivating character he's like a Pee Wee Herman version of a redneck.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Elite said:

I don't usually binge watch documentaries but The Tiger King on Netflix is fucking brilliant and has made me howl with laughter throughout at the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Joe Exotic is such a captivating character he's like a Pee Wee Herman version of a redneck.

Ran for president in 2016;

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Isn’t that the fella that was in the Louis Theroux documentary?

I need to see this. 

Yeah. He's the main player in this documentary but his rivals are mental as well. I didn't really dislike any of them (despite them all being cunts) except for Jeff, a middle-aged white guy that dresses like Snoop Dogg.

• Upvote 1

Justified. 9/10.

Seen the first 4 season a few years back and loved it but never got to watching the final 2. Started again from the beginning and finished it last night. One of my favourite shows ever, full of great characters such as the obvious Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder but also Wynn Duffy, Dewie Crowe, Limehouse, Dickie Bennet etc.

Great show.

• Upvote 3

Just now, manwiththestick said:

Justified. 9/10.

Seen the first 4 season a few years back and loved it but never got to watching the final 2. Started again from the beginning and finished it last night. One of my favourite shows ever, full of great characters such as the obvious Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder but also Wynn Duffy, Dewie Crowe, Limehouse, Dickie Bennet etc.

Great show.

It truly is. I loved it, one of my favourite ever shows, such a wealth of uniquely brilliant characters.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Elite said:

Saw the trailer on there yesterday. It looks absolutely nuts 

Kingdom S2 - 9/10 all day long. Some will feel uneasy watching a show about a zombie outbreak whilst there's a pandemic happening but this is such a great show. Unnerving parallels with how the people in charge are shite or trying to cement their own powers too. Easily up there in one of Netflix's best offerings.