Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 444 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Watched episode 1 of The Stranger and the acting is appalling, I mean sub-Emmerdale Farm levels of appalling, just horrifically horrendously shit with added aids.

I won't be watching episode 2 Netflix, you big horrible rich shit bastards.

1/10

Kinda getting desperate for next want to binge watch show. Got so bad recently watched the whole second season of Yellowstone. Looking for suggestions with no si-fi angle whatsoever. 

51 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Kinda getting desperate for next want to binge watch show. Got so bad recently watched the whole second season of Yellowstone. Looking for suggestions with no si-fi angle whatsoever. 

Animal Kingdom

1 hour ago, clockspeed said:

Mr Pickles

4 hours ago, clockspeed said:

I've watched 8 episodes of for all mankind in the last few days, it's really good. 8/10

4 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Unbelievable on Netflix was really good. About the hunt for a serial rapist. 

Godfather of Harlem, The Act, City on a hill, Mr Inbetween, The Outsider, Succession and Warrior all worth a look as well.

I’ve recently watched or rewatched a few recentish British comedies too. Detectorists,Year of the rabbit, This country, White Gold and Friday night dinner. All great. 

Upright -,  Aussie series about a black sheep son who travels back home from one end of  Oz to the other to try and see his dying mother before it's too late . 

Solid 8/10 , eventful journey and a  really good finale 

• Upvote 1

Deadwater Fell, another in a long line of rubbish dramas that the housewives lap up because they don't have a brain complex enough to understand they're seeing something they've seen a thousand times before (this may also apply to house husbands). The lazy writers follow the same tired formula, suspicious crime in small village, implicate three locals including the mad one, keep the suspense building to the last episode where it really is inconsequential what happens or how good it is, SHITE, sick of them.

• Upvote 2

Love Island is the worst TV show in History, it will never be matched or beaten, I would rather watch an hour of children being led into the gas chambers, 'I'VE GOT A TEXT'.....  'Batya please gather the other housemates in the shower'.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, elvis said:

Upright -,  Aussie series about a black sheep son who travels back home from one end of  Oz to the other to try and see his dying mother before it's too late . 

Solid 8/10 , eventful journey and a  really good finale 

Sounds grim as fuck

14 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Unbelievable on Netflix was really good. About the hunt for a serial rapist. 

Godfather of Harlem, The Act, City on a hill, Mr Inbetween, The Outsider, Succession and Warrior all worth a look as well.

I’ve recently watched or rewatched a few recentish British comedies too. Detectorists,Year of the rabbit, This country, White Gold and Friday night dinner. All great. 

I love this. Series 3 starts on February 17th - it's the final series. In fact, it might all be released at once on the IPlayer on that date. 

7 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Deadwater Fell, another in a long line of rubbish dramas that the housewives lap up because they don't have a brain complex enough to understand they're seeing something they've seen a thousand times before (this may also apply to house husbands). The lazy writers follow the same tired formula, suspicious crime in small village, implicate three locals including the mad one, keep the suspense building to the last episode where it really is inconsequential what happens or how good it is, SHITE, sick of them.

I used to spend a lot of time at the actual Deadwater Fell, a hill in the middle of nowhere and somehow it's not as boring as the tv shitfest.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Love Island is the worst TV show in History, it will never be matched or beaten, I would rather watch an hour of children being led into the gas chambers, 'I'VE GOT A TEXT'.....  'Batya please gather the other housemates in the shower'.

That just means that you watch it. The fellas come back from Casa Amor tonight so we find out if they have stayed in their original couple or curled up with a new girl. Its going to be fireworks.  

winter-love-island-2020-paige-turley-157

winter-love-island-2020-shaughna-phillip

Inside no9 - the referees a wanker

Finally got round to watching one of these and was very good.

Apparently, according to the twitters, there’s something in each episode linked to the no 9. Now I’m no prude, but let’s just say I was a little bit shocked to discover what was actually inside the no 9 in this episode.

9 san Siro’s /10

59 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Apparently, according to the twitters, there’s something in each episode linked to the no 9. Now I’m no prude, but let’s just say I was a little bit shocked to discover what was actually inside the no 9 in this episode.

9 san Siro’s /10

Watched that before, good stuff. Talented blokes Shearsmith and Pemberton.

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

9 san Siro’s /10

I actually thought this was quite a weak episode but, from reading about a bit, it seems like I'm in the minority. 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Best Home Cook on BBC1. Don't give a fuck about the content but Georgia. Georgia. Wow. 

11/10 

She's a delight and her short dress saved her from the cook-off. Quite understandably.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Elite said:

Sounds grim as fuck

Well I'm sorry if his poor mothers demise is an inconvenience to you - but them's the facts matey

Seriously though it's pretty good and not all grim , well worth a watch 

10 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You missed the most tense moment since the ball fell to Gudjohnsen in-front of the Kop in 05 there. Fuck me.