Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 443 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Recommended Posts

My bird sometimes watches Love Island upstairs but she’s been going round her mates to watch it most nights. She could well be having an affair but even if she is it’s better than having that shite on the living room telly. 

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My bird sometimes watches Love Island upstairs but she’s been going round her mates to watch it most nights. She could well be having an affair but even if she is it’s better than having that shite on the living room telly. 

You watch it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

You watch it 


Get to fuck. Honestly, she put it on once in the living room last week after she’d had a bad day and made me promise not to “make any comments about how rubbish it is.” She knows me well. I was reading on here and it was on in the background when the fellas on it came out and started lap dancing for the girls. It was at that exact moment that the last little bit of respect I had for you as a person vanished. Even the girls doing it afterwards wasn’t enough to claw it back. It’s not going on in the living room again. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:


Get to fuck. Honestly, she put it on once in the living room last week after she’d had a bad day and made me promise not to “make any comments about how rubbish it is.” She knows me well. I was reading on here and it was on in the background when the fellas on it came out and started lap dancing for the girls. It was at that exact moment that the last little bit of respect I had for you as a person vanished. Even the girls doing it afterwards wasn’t enough to claw it back. It’s not going on in the living room again. 

I can honestly say I've never seen it. We truly are living in the age of the faux extrovert, attention seeker. The old entertainment shows might have all been hosted by sex offenders but at least they had some substance* to them.

 

*Not counting bodily fluids.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manwiththestick said:

The only guy in our office that admits to and talks about Love Island on a daily basis is this gay scouse chap who sounds like Holly Johnson. Hope this helps.


I never knew you worked with Bjornebye. Small world, eh?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/01/2020 at 15:29, Shooter in the Motor said:

I'm interested to see your view of the second episode.

Just finished all 3 episodes. I really enjoyed it. I know most people didn't like the final episode,. It worked for me. All in all another Christmas belter from the BBC. 9/10. Shame they can't make stuff this good the rest of the year. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Grinding my way through series 1 of Succession and its hard going due to a cast of some of the least likeable characters ever.

You'll enjoy it season 2 onwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Elite said:

You'll enjoy it season 2 onwards.

I really do hope so. It has a good cast but so few that have any likeable characteristics. How many series have they done as I've got 2 downloaded?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I really do hope so. It has a good cast but so few that have any likeable characteristics. How many series have they done as I've got 2 downloaded?

2 but it's been renewed for a 3rd

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deadwind 6/10.  

 

A Finnish police procedural with some crazy red herrings. If you need your fix of Nordic Noir and cannot find it elsewhere, and if you wouldn't mind some nice Helsinki panoramas thrown in the mix for a change, go for it (Netflix). It proves that just about any nation can now make a competent if unremarkable crime drama.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just started "for all mankind" another Apple TV show. It's set in the late 60's in an alternate reality where the Russians won the race to the moon. The pilot continues to follow the apollo 11 mission, but I'm not quite too sure where the show goes. There were a few things I was expecting but didn't happen. It was pretty decent, but I think I'm less interested than before it started it, which I don't suppose is a great start. Pilot - 6.5/10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2019 at 09:08, elvis said:

The end of the fucking world , easy 9/10 for me - absolute quality series that I put off for ages . The joke under the bridge at the end was comedy genius . Highly recommended

Yep, well worth a look, this. Very, very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Our Boys"

 

HBO drama about a kidnapping and murder in Jerusalem in 2014.

 

Started watching it as it came out, but lost track and decided to wait til it was out complete. Can't say I enjoyed it, but I'm glad I watched it. 

 

Does a good job of telling the story and putting it in it's broader context as well.

 

8 of 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×