You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

23 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Can someone please recommend d a free add on for tv shows for the fire stick?

or cheap subscription?

i had ‘cinema HD’ but the steams were poor, downloaded exodus on Kodi but today nothing is working. Any advice please?

Typhoon TV and get Real Debrid for £16 for 6 months.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Reckoner said:

Can someone please recommend d a free add on for tv shows for the fire stick?

or cheap subscription?

i had ‘cinema HD’ but the steams were poor, downloaded exodus on Kodi but today nothing is working. Any advice please?

Install Fen on Kodi. Add Real Debrid to it just like @elite says and you're sorted.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Aventus said:

Apparently Jon Favreau was the main original candidate to make the new star wars films, but Disney didn't like the direction he took it, so they decided to play it safe with JJ Abrams. 

At least we got to see a bit of his vision here, but it does make me wish Disney let him do the sequels.

Yeah definitely agree with that, from what I’ve seen he is knocking it out of the park. World building, character building, good action, good intrigue. Just a fun as fuck show, very nostalgia. 

2 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Got an app called Plex installed on my telly and it’s superb. 

watched the 1st episode of the mandalorian last night and thought it was really good. Hope it doesn’t drop off in quality but I’d recommend. 

Is that via kodi or just straight onto the telly? 

1 hour ago, rubble-rouser said:

I’m quite enjoying Succession, just into season 2, but not as blown away by it as some are. A solid 7.5/10 with some great acting.

I watched the first episode and wasn't greatly impressed once Brian Cox went out of the picture. He's excellent but I don't much care for the rest of the opening cast.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I watched the first episode and wasn't greatly impressed once Brian Cox went out of the picture. He's excellent but I don't much care for the rest of the opening cast.

Always difficult with series where all the characters are cunts. It does improve and Cox is in it more as it goes on.

Guest Pistonbroke

Queen of the South (Netflix). 6/10. 

Weird one this. Starts off with ropy acting but a decent story line. Decent amount of hot women and action. The acting improves as the series goes along but series 3 the story line is all over the place. Still deciding if I can be arsed watching series 4 when it hits Netflix. 

El Chapo. (Netflix). 7/10 so far, only watched the first four episodes. Hoping it picks up a bit but so far so good. 

55 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Started to watch the man in the high castle and nearly finished the first season. loving it so far and surprised I missed giving it a go before now.

I am just starting the S2 and are still struggling to get into it. Just can't seem to start caring about the characters.

36 minutes ago, Elite said:

Silicon Valley Finale - Really gutted this show has finished now as it's one of the best comedies of the last 10 years. I'm going to miss Dinesh, Jared and Gilfoyle in particular but the whole cast are great.

Thought it was pretty crappy, honestly. One of the most overrated shows. Mildly entertaining at best.