You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 28/09/2019 at 23:26, Evelyn Tentions said:

Starved of decent TV, even cable, in Vietnam, I made the effort to get Kodi up and running on my mobile and, based on comments here, I've just watched Mr Inbetween. Fucking brilliant is the only apt description. For some reason I can't get a stream on Exodus redux with vshare or openload on S01e02 or S01e06 which is really frustrating - any tips would be appreciated. Please - no "I don't answer questions" responses.

Brilliant TV, best thing I've seen since Justified finished.

An easy 9/10.

Maybe you should just retire, get some rent-a-cop nightjob and tell 'Nam stories.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Oh right. I thought the last one finished like an ending! I didn't much enjoy the last season. I miss the bachman character

I thought the last season was quite good. It missed Erlich but wasn’t as bad as I thought it’d be. The rivalry between Gilfoyle and Dinesh is still good stuff.

24 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Is this a spin off from the Denzel Washington film American Ganster? 

Don't think it’s an official spin-off, at least not from the stuff I’ve read. Obviously Bumpy Johnson and Frank Lucas knew each other, though according to his Wikipedia page he made up much of his association with him. 

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Don't think it’s an official spin-off, at least not from the stuff I’ve read. Obviously Bumpy Johnson and Frank Lucas knew each other, though according to his Wikipedia page he made up much of his association with him. 

Didn't mean an official spin off mate, worded that poorly.

Meant a spin off as in they were both based/inspired by real life characters and were linked. 

• Upvote 1

On 29/09/2019 at 06:38, Carvalho Diablo said:

If you subscribe to Real Debrid (€16 for 6 months) and hook that up to Exodus Redux you should have a load of good, stable streams.

Also, some of the episodes are available on Youtube I believe.

On 29/09/2019 at 15:26, Captain Turdseye said:

Download an app called TyphoonTV. It’s exactly the same as Terrarium, which everyone was using for a while and there. 

Thank you both for your help. I'm now caught up and waiting for this week's episode.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m four episodes into ‘City on a Hill’ and it’s pretty fucking good. A lot of the first episode kind of passed me by but it gets better and better as it goes on. 

They’re also planning to do other series set in different districts/neighbourhoods of Boston, similar to the way The Wire was made. 

I loved that, great cast and intriguing storylines that gelled well together. It's only at 7.6 on IMDB which is low for a TV show, I really don't understand why it's got getting any acclaim as everyone on here that has seen it has given positive feedback.

I'm on the 3rd season of Money Heist and have lost interest. Have 6 episodes left to watch and have taken a break from it. They should have finished it after season 2 as that would have been the fitting ending for it.

As I'm on a Netflix trial, I've decided to treat myself to watching Narcos again before I start another show.

One of my favourite ever TV shows. Just finished season 1.

Just fucking boss or should I say fucking patron.