You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Pistonbroke

After a mid series break due to watching something else I finished off 'City on a Hill' last night. Great acting by most and a very enjoyable show. 8/10. 

Guest Pistonbroke

3 episodes into 'Warrior' and it is way better than 'Wu Assassins' imo. 

Superior script, better acting and character building, better scenery, better action scenes which have been well thought out and well paced. The ladies are also very pleasant on the eye. Full of despicable characters on all sides, yet some have a redeeming charm. Already looking forward to the rest of this.

So far, 8.8/10. Need to leave a bit of waggle room in case it gets even better. 

17 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

3 episodes into 'Warrior' and it is way better than 'Wu Assassins' imo. 

Superior script, better acting and character building, better scenery, better action scenes which have been well thought out and well paced. The ladies are also very pleasant on the eye. Full of despicable characters on all sides, yet some have a redeeming charm. Already looking forward to the rest of this.

So far, 8.8/10. Need to leave a bit of waggle room in case it gets even better. 

Got to the western episode yet? That's the best one in the series, it's basically what they created or plagiarised the whole David Carradine Kung Fu series off of.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, skend04 said:

Got to the western episode yet? That's the best one in the series, it's basically what they created the whole David Carradine Kung Fu series off of.

Only 3 episodes in mate and not read any episode plots, so hopefully get to that this evening. Being as it is set in the late 1800's it has a western type theme running through it as far as the scenery and dress goes. As i said above, really enjoying it so far and there are some pretty lasses in it who are not shy on the nudity front. 

18 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Snowfall is the best show on the telly right now. Consistently brilliant, the latest episode was a shocker.

9/10

Just started watching the first series of this as had never heard of it. Two episodes in and it is boss. Never even heard of the cunt, good recommendation.

5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Just started watching the first series of this as had never heard of it. Two episodes in and it is boss. Never even heard of the cunt, good recommendation.

Pleased you're enjoying it Shooter. I think there's only Vladi and us ever watched Snowfall, but you're right, it is boss.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Pleased you're enjoying it Shooter. I think there's only Vladi and us ever watched Snowfall, but you're right, it is boss.

I might give this a go after Warrior. Synopsis sounds good. Is it on any of the usual streaming sites Netflix/Amazon/Sky or a Kodi job mate? 

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I might give this a go after Warrior. Synopsis sounds good. Is it on any of the usual streaming sites Netflix/Amazon/Sky or a Kodi job mate? 

Not sure, I watch on Kodi.

Struggled a bit with Warrior, watched 3 eps then haven't bothered since. Will get back onto it though.

Watching The Terror atm, boring me rigid.

38 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Struggled a bit with Warrior, watched 3 eps then haven't bothered since. Will get back onto it though.

I couldn't get into Warrior, not a patch on Banshee.

Shame about The Terror, first season was very good.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
48 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I'm enjoying 'Warrior' Up to episode 5 now and it is still keeping me well entertained. As they say though, it's all about personal tastes. 

I checked up on Snowfall and it's an FX production, they have their own streaming platform so I doubt it will be airing on any others. I shall have to get around to watching it on Kodi or another app on Firestick.

Is 'The Terror' the one where the ships are caught in the Ice? If so I agree, it was watchable as far as the characters went, the story line was boring as fuck mind, plus it wasn't that suspenseful as it's supposed to be a horror....again imo. Season 2 is on Amazon prime, so I might give it a go at a later date, it seems like it is a totally new story and setting. 

Anyway, back to 'Warrior' enjoy your evening mate.