You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

13 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

True Detective? I enjoyed season 1, although I wasn't as excited as many seemed to be. Season 2, i lasted about an episode and a half and fucked it off. I have been planning to do season 3 as it's another new show effectively, is it nowhere near the stanadrd of season 1?

Yes,season 3 is poor,as Mudface says.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:24 AM, Champ said:

You don’t care about him or his family? Surely not

Yeah, to some extent, because you're bought into his story from The Missing. What I meant is there's no central characters to rally behind. For example, series 1, a child was lost, the parents were gutted, you wanted to see some type of closure/outcome for all involved, plus at the same time the interweaving, twisty storylines produced a good sense of intrigue and mystery. Series 2 was more of the same but it still worked. In this, there's nobody really to rally behind and, at the minute, I don't really care who's doing what and for what reason. It feels a bit old hat - like you've already seen the better version of it. 

18 hours ago, Alan Sex said:

Wellington Paranormal. 

A Kiwi spinoff of What We Do In The Shadows. 

Watched Ed the first episode and enjoyed it. It lacks the “Stars” for lack of a better word of WWDITS but still very amusing. 

Come to think of it, the General is probably an extra in this. 

There’s what, about 75 people in the whole of New Zealand?

Russian Doll - binged this over the last couple of days. Borrows the main premise from Groundhog Day but that's where the similarity ends. To reveal more would be a spoiler, it really kicks on episode 3 onwards and the final episode is great. 8/10

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, skend04 said:

Russian Doll - binged this over the last couple of days. Borrows the main premise from Groundhog Day but that's where the similarity ends. To reveal more would be a spoiler, it really kicks on episode 3 onwards and the final episode is great. 8/10

Watched it all in one go this arty, loved it. Refreshing and laugh out loud funny in places.

8.5/10

On 3/3/2019 at 10:01 AM, Rico1304 said:

The music is incredible. 

I passively watched it but yeah, the music in that is great. Anyone who can fit 'I think Were Alone Now', 'Dancing In The Moonlight' and 'Anarchy in the UK' into the same series is a fucking genius.