Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 353 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I thought Unabomber was shit. I only watched the first 3 and gave up. I love the original story, just hated how it was all over the place with its timelines. 

take it none of my 3 were fucking good enough eh VD? I hope you get VD. Purist, hipster bastard. 

Seen bits of Narcos and SoA. Thank you very much Stig for your time and effort.

Ya cunt!

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Looking for a new series?  Try Mr Inbetween, little Aussie 6 parter, funny as fuck and super quick. 

Thank me later. 

Yep. Good shout. I think Rapey also approves. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Seen bits of Narcos and SoA. Thank you very much Stig for your time and effort.

Ya cunt!

Bits? Bits?! Now whose the cunt 

Power? 

6 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Have you seen Manhunt:Unabomber? That’s on Netflix and pretty good. Mindhunter and Ozark are very good too. Designated Survivor is a decent thriller. 

Bad Blood is alright. Based on the Montreal Mafia. Obvious one but Fargo if you haven’t seen it. Dogs of Berlin is very good as well if you don’t mind something dubbed or subtitled. 

Dogs of Berlin is awful,in my view. Tried to watch it on a few occasions but have to give up as its so bad. Bad Blood could have been so much better but it was only watchable for me. Running out of decent stuff to watch on there and mainly watch non English stuff.

2 episodes into Strike Back season 2 and it's very entertaining. Reminds me of a cross between 24 and buddy cop movies. The theme tune is boss too.

• Upvote 1

Aye the theme tune is a cracker. The Heavy. It’ll get much better for you now you’re into the second season. Some good guest stars in it as well such as Charles Dance and Michelle Yeoh.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Aye the theme tune is a cracker. The Heavy. It’ll get much better for you now you’re into the second season. Some good guest stars in it as well such as Charles Dance and Michelle Yeoh.

I never bothered with Season 1. Early days yet but the two main characters appear to gel very well.

About two thirds of the way through seasons 2 of The Punisher and it's all over the shop and pretty fucking dull. Gutted as season one was unreal.

Struggling to watch Counterpart. A very good premise and good idea but the glut of shitty,posh British actors and the usual love of gunfights puts me right off and I struggle to watch more than a short part of an episode.

Dead Like Me (2003) 7/10.  

Going through old favourites again, time hasn't been particularly kind to this one. Still watchable, but it does not look nowhere near as fresh, innovative and clever as it did in 2003. On the other hand, neither do I.

Six Feet next.

Watched Portillo's great train journeys, earlier, across Canada. Christ I hate that jammy bastard for being a)able to do that show and b) for being so fucking good at doing it. The pastel coloured wankbadger

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Jonathan Pie's American Pie.  1/10

Utter fucking shite.

I gave up after ten minutes of that. He should stick to his two minute rants on Facebook.