You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

It's was okay. The pacing makes BCS look like Banshee.

Fuck that then. 

I finally finished the second season of Daredevil. It’s a strange one, because I don’t really like the character of Daredevil, but he’s not really even the main character. I like the Punisher more and he features heavily. 7.7/10

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Fuck that then. 

I finally finished the second season of Daredevil. It’s a strange one, because I don’t really like the character of Daredevil, but he’s not really even the main character. I like the Punisher more and he features heavily. 7.7/10

I stopped watching that due to his annoying fat mate 

On 9/14/2018 at 10:53 PM, Brownie said:

Anyone been watching “The Mighty Redcar” on BBC? 

It’s a very insightful documentary series on the plight of young people growing up in a town with limited opportunities.

Has anyone else taken up Brownie’s recommendation? 

I watched the second episode earlier. Some amazing characters in it, some really uplifting some so frustrating 

48 minutes ago, Champ said:

Has anyone else taken up Brownie’s recommendation? 

I watched the second episode earlier. Some amazing characters in it, some really uplifting some so frustrating 

Yeah, I’ve been watching it. The girl with the Boris Johnson tattoo needs booting up the backside. Those chips looked nice, though.

33 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Yeah, I’ve been watching it. The girl with the Boris Johnson tattoo needs booting up the backside. Those chips looked nice, though.

I’ve only seen the first 2. I don’t recognise her. I love Caitlin and her mum

9 minutes ago, redheart said:

The Deuce is rather good.

Its more character and theme driven than plot and action. Its rather enjoyable and has lots of tits

I've seen the first three episodes and it's ok,but nothing much happens. If you thought Better Call Saul was slow then this one makes BCS look like its on steroids.

I've just watched a documentary I recorded a while back about the 1918/19 flu pandemic. ("The Flu That Killed 50 Million")

Fuck me it's hard going. 

It's a part of world history that barely gets mentioned, probably because it's so hard to even think about. 

Good documentary, but... fuck me.

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've just watched a documentary I recorded a while back about the 1918/19 flu pandemic. ("The Flu That Killed 50 Million")

Fuck me it's hard going. 

It's a part of world history that barely gets mentioned, probably because it's so hard to even think about. 

Good documentary, but... fuck me.

Coming so soon after WW1 didn't help either. Must have felt like the end of days.