Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 315 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

That FBI agent in Ozark is brilliant, he'd have been great in The Shield or Sons Of Anarchy.

He's definitely in the 'Sutter mould' I wonder if he can sing?

I thought the ending was OK but then I wasn't expecting much. One bit in particular of the final episode was completely ridiculous though. Overall, it was a reasonable enough series - 6/10. 

Thought Bodyguard was really really good.

Lots of tension throughout and good performances too.

Enjoyed it.

7.5/10

2 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

I thought the ending was OK but then I wasn't expecting much. One bit in particular of the final episode was completely ridiculous though. Overall, it was a reasonable enough series - 6/10. 

The police interview, by any chance? I reckon there’ll be some grumbling about that in the media tomorrow.

Good final episode but it was let down by the last 10-15 minutes. 

What about walking through London with a bomb vest on with your wife next to you then jumping over a wall and getting away?

Nobody else think that was a little bit shit?

7 hours ago, DimReaper said:

How do you do a spoiler?

I looked for how to do it on another thread and couldn't find it so I wrote as little as possible which made it meaningless. If there is a way to do it, I would like to know...

21 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You just write this...

[spoiler] Content here [/spoiler] 

I can see that you've written Content here and it's not hidden. 

Edit: oooh, it seems to have created a spoiler box.

Can you see this?

Started watching Maniac last night (first two episodes), looks like another load of hyped up shite although I think it's quite short so I'll probably stick with it.

Gabriel Byrne is looking old in it.

11 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The police interview, by any chance? I reckon there’ll be some grumbling about that in the media tomorrow.

Good final episode but it was let down by the last 10-15 minutes. 

Solicitor: It’s ok, you can no comment this.  

Crim: No it’s alright. We’ve used up too much time with that terrible bomb vest scene. I’m just gonna tell them everything.

• Upvote 1

I thought how

he whipped off the bomb, jumped over a wall and the next scene he was inside that wee girl's house presumably hours later was a huge copout.

9 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Watched the first two episodes of Bodyguard last night. So far Im not getting what all the fuss is about. 

It doesn’t hold up well against the top shows, but these short BBC dramas never really do. 

Watched that BBC bodyguard. What a load of old shite. Terrible story telling. And the lead actor, he spent the whole show just looking like he really needed a shit. If you can't match us tv on budget, tell a good story with some good acting. 

• Upvote 1

Magnum P.I.

Predictably bad. It gets everything wrong. That said, it gets an extra point for starring Dejan Lovren. 3/10

The Good Cop

New from Netflix. They at least tried to write a coherent story, but it’s essentially pretty bad. If there’s nothing else on, it’s okay. A true 6/10. 

Bodyguard was alright ,probs Lyn a bit better than alright as I did not have high hopes.  I feel people get carried away when BBC produce a high budget drama.

the last episode was crap and it tried too hard to be all things to men.. and women of course. 

Lead actor character was boring an was probably the worst character in the show.