You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Been recommended Sons of Anarchy. Going to start it this evening. is it worth it?

I personally wouldn't have bothered knowing what I know after watching it. There are some really good bits, but it's essentially farcical for a few seasons.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

sound

NV I trust them two over you anyday of the week you fucking mutant

Well, when you watch it, you'll come back and say there are some really good bits, like the first two seasons, and some really silly bits, like the rest of it. Obviously I'm right. I'm a TV show fucking God. Have you watched Kingdom? Better than this.

I just don't think every TV series has to be 10/10 amazing in every way, sometimes it's enough for it to just be entertaining and have fit birds and plenty of fights. SOA does that for me.

Kingdom isn't better NV, no chance. It might be with time but it certainly isn't yet. NV still watches Jim'll fix it so take what he says with caution.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Kingdom isn't better NV, no chance.

Utter bollocks. Sons was just ridiculous for the most part, and repetitive, and cliched. Just nonsense really. The second season was good, and from there it was just a wank for the writer.

Utter bollocks. Sons was just ridiculous for the most part, and repetitive, and cliched. Just nonsense really. The second season was good, and from there it was just a wank for the writer.

Doesn't matter if it's cliched though. Kingdom is cliched as well. I really liked Kingdom, but after one series I can't seriously say it's better than SOA. You take out of it what you want to I guess, for just monging out on the couch with say, gravy and chips from the chippy, then SOA is a good show to watch for the most part, series 3 excepted.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Kingdom isn't clichéd. Not having that, mate. I agree not everything has to be 10/10, and SoA is deffo on the hardcore TV viewer's radar, but surely you agree there's a massive amount of silly shite in there that you wouldn't watch otherwise. I mean, would you watch seasons 3 through 6 in a run with the first two, judging quality alone?

I want to mention the ridiculous parts but stig looks pike he's watching it.

Kingdom isn't clichéd. Not having that, mate. I agree not everything has to be 10/10, and SoA is deffo on the hardcore TV viewer's radar, but surely you agree there's a massive amount of silly shite in there that you wouldn't watch otherwise. I mean, would you watch seasons 3 through 6 in a run with the first two, judging quality alone?

I want to mention the ridiculous parts but stig looks pike he's watching it.

Series 3 apart I enjoyed every series. Even parts of Series 3 had their moments. Kingdom has it's cliched bits too. The love triangle, fighter out of jail and one last chance to redeem himself etc..

Still a really good show but I'd have the first two seasons of SOA over it at least.

• Upvote 1