You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On episode 3 of Peaky blinders now. Really enjoying it and it's probably a series id have missed if it wasn't for this thread.

Got some great stuff off it this year.

Yeah. This forum is good for tips. Whoever stated this thread is a genius with a massive cock.

• Upvote 2

The Newsroom ended as it began.

It was smug. Self satisfied. They "snappy" dialogue wasn't. The performance of the cast was poor. It was badly written and directed.

I have no idea why I continued to watch other than there were one or two episodes that were very good and I always hoped it would improve. It didn't

Watched a few more episodes of Luther. Pretty good stuff. I was surprised how dark and violent it is at times. I was expecting it to be rubbish because the lad who recommended it to me would rather rewatch Sherlock and episodes of Family Guy than watch something like the Wire, Soprans or the numerous other shows I've tried to get him to watch. 8/10 so far. 

Halfway through Parks and Rec season 6. Trying to get caught up so I can watch the new series as it airs. It's not season 2 and 3 funny, but it is still funny. I expect the next season will be funny too so now is a good as time as ever to end it, no point dragging it on until it becomes unfunny garbage, like say the Office for example.. though some (me) would argue that stopped been funny before the second season had even finished - 8/10

Me and the missus polished off Luther the other week and I was well impressed with it. Wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. The vigilante episode reminded me a little bit of Black Mirror...

..which brings me into tonight's viewing. Brooker serving up another excellent slice of tv with his Black Mirror: White Christmas feature length episode. Great stuff.

Just caught up with Stalker. I like it. Cliched and all that but decent enough. Just saw it's been panned by the critics, including holding a rating of 17/100 on Metacritic, which is just crazy. It's faring much better with the viewers, though.

It's misogynist apparently, in line with every other Film and TV show produced nowadays.

7/10 for me.

Just finishing up the last series of SOA and The League as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the first series of Luther - The last two episodes were a bit implausible, but that's what I like about the show really. It's not some uber realistic crime drama. Just an entertaining watch - 8/10. Might not watch the second series for a while as I may go back and give Sons of Anarchy, Justified or Homeland a watch. I want something I can binge watch 

Watched a few episodes of Misfits too - Seems decent, though the Irish lad ranges from amusing to annoying. Trying to make more of an effort to watch British TV. Think the first series is only 4 episodes so may as well stick with it and see how it goes - 7/10