You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Pistonbroke

I think Westworld is developing a bit now. There are questions cropping up for the viewer and a nice orgy just for good measure. I did enjoy ep 5 more than the previous couple.

I might watch this now. 

Watched episode 1 of Frequency on Netflix. Should have been better but the writers havent got a clue how to write good lead parts for women. Bursting into tears every two minutes makes me think they only meet women one week out of every four!

Story started off well but by the end it was all over the place.

You need to come to my house, a week doesn't go by without tears!

Firefly, from 2002 I think. 7.5 / 10.

Not exactly my cup of tea, it apparently has a cult following, improbably high IMDB rating and it came highly recommended as the "best show ever".  

And it would be if I were 14, lived at the turn of the century, was into sci-fi and grew up on Star Track or something. It's funny and inventive at times, but the old fashioned narrative format, one story in under 45 minutes is doing it no favors, since it is making it feel dated without being all that old. Not a waste of time, but just about.

I watched the first episode on Netflix of Black Mirror as it seems to get rave reviews, both on here and generally on review sites. I'm not sure if the first series is the same as the latest because it seems to depict a make believe Prime Minister shagging a pig.

Is the whole show like this as it seemed a bit strange?