Quantcast
Rate the last TV Show you watched - Page 142 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rate the last TV Show you watched

The Young Pope - Sky Atlantic - 7/10

It was a longer pilot episode, running at over 2 hours, so seemed over long. The future episodes will run at 1 hour so should seem snappier.

Jude Law plays the newly elected Pope Pius XIII. It's safe to say that his early blackly comedic arrogance and unconventional ways have resulted in him not being everybody's cup of tea. To the extent that, only days into his reign, there seems to be the rumblings of a cardinal led plot to oust him.

It was decent. Quite funny in parts. Think it will definitely benefit from shorter length future episodes. It's got a whiff of a House Of Cards political back stabbing and subterfuge about it.

I'll definitely be sticking with it.

Definitely too long that first episode.

That last episode of Westworld was a bit of a mess, I thought.

Pretty big continuity error in the scenes with the two 'repair' guys (see below), and some of the dialgoue was a bit under par, too. Definitely not up to the standard of the previous episodes, overall.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

In the first scene, they're working on Thandie Newton, before stopping for a break. Then in the next, supposedly right after they've come back from their break, she gets brought in again and they both respond as if it's the first time they've seen her since they forgot to put her in sleep mode a couple of episodes ago.

The UK version of My Kitchen Rules is quite poor. Michael Caines and Prue Leith are a bad choice of presenters and the overall show just seems flat and flaccid.

I've seen that when i've been flicking through the channels on Sky. I've often wondered - Is it "My Kitchen Rules" as in these are the rules of my kitchen, or "My Kitchen Rules" as in i've got the best kitchen in the whole of Christendom?

I've seen that when i've been flicking through the channels on Sky. I've often wondered - Is it "My Kitchen Rules" as in these are the rules of my kitchen, or "My Kitchen Rules" as in i've got the best kitchen in the whole of Christendom?

Haha there are no commas or exclamation marks to help us decide definitively. If someone says "there'll be no open mouthed chewing at my table you cunts!" I think it'd help immensely.

Got a few episodes of 11.22.63 left. I'm liking it a lot. James Franco is James Franco (I wasn't expecting him to do much in the way of acting) but it's an entertaining show.

Got a few episodes of 11.22.63 left. I'm liking it a lot. James Franco is James Franco (I wasn't expecting him to do much in the way of acting) but it's an entertaining show.

The bird is tasty. Top knockers.

I've enjoyed every episode. Some excellent acting, a heavy air of mystery and it just looks fantastic in 1080p widescreen.

I would say how it looks is the best thing about it. Right now it feels to me they had a 2 hour story they're trying to stretch to 10 hours.

Much better than it appears from the exterior. Needs a muff trim though.

Depends if its even hers. Dont they wear knickers with hair on?

Got to be said, I've watched 4 episodes of westworld and I think it's boring. The only thing it's got going for it is I want to go there on holiday.

5 episodes in and I'm bored to death. Even though there is alot going on, it just seems so slow. Thinking about scrapping it, but will give it the rest of the season seeing Hopkins got a pretty evil side it seems.

The Fall series 3 - 6.5/10

At least two episodes too long and lots of really full shit until the final two episodes.

On Westworld, how many of the staff do we think will turn out to be robots?

I'm glad I'm not watching it, sounds like my work.

What do people make of the theory in Westworld that...

William and Dolores' story is set 30 years in the past and that William will become the Man in Black

I've read it but I don't think so. Why would Bernard be talking to her most episodes?

I think the end will be MiB & Delores meeting in the middle of the maze, Delores remembering all the raping etc he's subjected her to down the years and we killing him.

I also think that that Asian guy who repaired that bird and have been working on Mauve will try and alter her behaviours but get it wrong and she'll go nuts in some way, maybe on a muderous rampage of the guests as well

Although I am greatly enjoying it, my only concern is it all gets a bit 'Lost' and then gets more and more stupid to the point nobody cares how it ends.

I've read it but I don't think so. Why would Bernard be talking to her most episodes?

I think the end will be MiB & Delores meeting in the middle of the maze, Delores remembering all the raping etc he's subjected her to down the years and we killing him.

I also think that that Asian guy who repaired that bird and have been working on Mauve will try and alter her behaviours but get it wrong and she'll go nuts in some way, maybe on a muderous rampage of the guests as well

Although I am greatly enjoying it, my only concern is it all gets a bit 'Lost' and then gets more and more stupid to the point nobody cares how it ends.

I think one of the reasons production was halted was so they could further map out the story for five series. Lost's problem was 20 episodes for the early seasons and no definite end date.