You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The Terminal List (Amazon Prime)

Nice to see Chris Pratt actually attempt to act. I enjoyed this, it gets better as it goes on. A Navy Seal after revenge on people who fucked him and his unit. If you like that kind of shit I expect you'll like this. Some predictable moments and the usual US gung-ho shit but I enjoyed this. 8/10. 

• Upvote 1

Goliath. Billy Bob Thornton as a lawyer who likes a drink. 8/10. Just finished watching series 2 again as I didn't realise this had run to 4 series.

Got everything,  violence, swearing, nice birds, great script. Only downside is no blimps.

Billy Bob's acting has got better with age.

Finished Severance, absolutely superb. From the eerie build up of tension early on to the absolute white knuckle ride of the last episode. You could sense the deliberation over the way every single frame had to be set up as well, just wonderful 9.5/10

Started on Blackbird last night, first episode excellent. Fair play to Apple, they are producing some quality television. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

Finished Severance, absolutely superb. From the eerie build up of tension early on to the absolute white knuckle ride of the last episode. You could sense the deliberation over the way every single frame had to be set up as well, just wonderful 9.5/10

Started on Blackbird last night, first episode excellent. Fair play to Apple, they are producing some quality television. 

Apple are really upping their game with their shows.

19 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I dont watch telly,that's the wife's domain. As long as I can watch on the laptop I'm ok.

Bloody hell, man. Living in the 90s. Pop into Costco and pick up a 50 incher for your spare room or something. You make me sad, Vlad. Your poor eyes. You’re a 480p CRT man living in a 2160p HDR Mini LED world. 

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Only Murders In The Building continues to be a lot of easy, appealing fun.

Selina Gomez continues to be 2 stone too fat and have a voice like she's hasn't blown her nose in 25 years.

Apparently she has Lupus and had a kidney transplant. Might be a link between this and her weight/voice.

25 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Upto episode 6 of shining girls

Serial killer show with a twist 

Is Elizabeth moss anytime less than brilliant in anything she is in?

There’s one line in West Wing when Charlie says ‘can I call you Zoe’ and she responds in a really fucking strange tone ‘only if I can call you Charlie’. It haunts my dreams. 

4 hours ago, Elite said:

The Boys S3 - 8.5/10

Brilliant as always. I'm sick to death of superhero stuff now but this is different, thoroughly entertaining, shocking, funny and great characters.

My lad's been trying to get me to watch that since it started. He knows I can't be arsed with the superhero / Marvel / DC Comics stuff because they're all the same old bollocks to me and not my thing at all.

He reckons the same as you though and says I'm missing out.

I might have a shufti when there's nothing else on sometime.

25 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Upto episode 6 of shining girls

Serial killer show with a twist 

Is Elizabeth moss anytime less than brilliant in anything she is in?

There’s one line in West Wing when Charlie says ‘can I call you Zoe’ and she responds in a really fucking strange tone ‘only if I can call you Charlie’. It haunts my dreams. 

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

My lad's been trying to get me to watch that since it started. He knows I can't be arsed with the superhero / Marvel / DC Comics stuff because they're all the same old bollocks to me and not my thing at all.

He reckons the same as you though and says I'm missing out.

I might have a shufti when there's nothing else on sometime.

It's boss. Give it a go. I can't be arsed with Marvel stuff at all but can highly recommend both the comics and the TV show. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

After four episodes I'd say 8/10.

One point for Jenna Coleman driving a RS Cosworth.

I am familiar with the source material. I’m up to Episode 8.

I want to say something about the brilliance of a future episode, but wouldn’t want to spoil it for you, so I’m not going to mention the episode. Gaiman is a master storyteller, and the tv series pitched the two stories in two issues of the comic that are contained in this episode perfectly. 

• Upvote 1