You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

It was loosely based on a real story, the bloke in real life shot his daughter dead rather than killed his daughter in law. It didn't add much to the story I agree though

Aah I didn't know that. She's quite fit that Joanne Froggatt

The Terminal List - 8/10. Amazon Chris Pratt action vehicle. Like most eight episode series it could probably trim a little fat, but it is enjoyable. One question - in the US do you have to do national service as a Navy SEAL? Do they not have any other special forces units? 

• Upvote 1

Pam & Tommy. 

I fucking loved this. I'd put it off because I didn't think Lily James was going to be any good as Pamela Anderson, I couldn't have been more wrong. Seth Rogen and Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson) are great as well as the fella who plays Tommy. 9/10. 

• Upvote 1

My mum asked me if I’d been watching the Freddie Flintoff cricket programme. It usually means I’m going to hate it but I was channel hopping earlier and came across it.

Its really all right and my rage at the asylum system knows no bounds

On 18/07/2022 at 17:35, Bjornebye said:

Pam & Tommy. 

I fucking loved this. I'd put it off because I didn't think Lily James was going to be any good as Pamela Anderson, I couldn't have been more wrong. Seth Rogen and Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson) are great as well as the fella who plays Tommy. 9/10. 

When I first saw the real Pam and Tommy sex tape I couldn't help thinking what a stunning clout she had. Perfect 

9 hours ago, TheBitch said:

I got to S4 of Ozark but I don’t know if I’ll bother finishing it. 
It’s all got even more ridiculous now. (S4: ep2)

Me too, jibbed off after Ep5. No interest in the story/characters after a decent first few seasons. Netflix at its worst.