You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 22/06/2022 at 18:25, Red74 said:

4 episodes to go on Ozark. By far and away the greatest TV series EVER

What is this Ozark TV series you speak of? I've watched one called Ozark and it was good but nowhere near Sopranos. I even preferred Dexter to Ozark.

On 26/06/2022 at 17:35, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Suspect. Murder mystery with James Nesbitt. My gf likes it so looks like I'll be watching all of this steaming shitheap. Just god awful acting, writing, everything.

I honestly can't warn people off this enough. I want that 3 hours of my life back. Who thought this shit was a good idea to make? Still livid.

• Upvote 1

Stranger Things. Series 3. For me like most things on Netflix. Stop flogging a dead horse. Should have ended after series 2. Do I really want a show about kids saving the world?

Also, while all this shit is going on where's the American save theworld army/FBI/homeland/marines etc? No, leave it to the kids with walkie talkies.

• Upvote 1

On 24/06/2022 at 14:54, TheBitch said:

3 episodes into The Lincoln Lawyer. 

Already better than Bosch as it follows the book well so far. 

I'm 4 episodes in , and I'm done I reckon. It's just not at all realistic for me . 

Dexter: New Blood.

Let me start by saying I am a massive fan of the Jeff Lindsay books and watched the show from the beginning and it was my favourite show as the seasons progressing to the ending that mist agree was terrible.

So when I heard about this a year or so ago I was excited that the writers had the chance to rewrite the wrongs of the last 'finale'.

So I watched this season over the last few days, did they finally get it right? Bloody hell, they managed an even worse ending! I was sceptical going in but generally I thought it was doing alright despite some plot stretches, right up until the last episode.

A chance of redemption blown and I'm being generous with a 5/10, I hear some murmurings of another season, hopefully not and I doubt I'll be watching it.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Let me start by saying I am a massive fan of the Jeff Lindsay books and watched the show from the beginning and it was my favourite show as the seasons progressing to the ending that mist agree was terrible.

So when I heard about this a year or so ago I was excited that the writers had the chance to rewrite the wrongs of the last 'finale'.

So I watched this season over the last few days, did they finally get it right? Bloody hell, they managed an even worse ending! I was sceptical going in but generally I thought it was doing alright despite some plot stretches, right up until the last episode.

A chance of redemption blown and I'm being generous with a 5/10, I hear some murmurings of another season, hopefully not and I doubt I'll be watching it.

Yeah fucked it twice. 

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

I couldn't disagree more. I thought it was a cracking show and ending.

I do struggle to see where it goes from here though. 

Dirty John - Netflix 9/10

I should hate it as its a LA based story of a rich woman with nasal speaking rich kids. It is however a true story about how a desperate attractive rich woman hooks up with a psychopath and what happens thereafter. I loved it. 

6 minutes ago, A Red said:

Dirty John - Netflix 9/10

I should hate it as its a LA based story of a rich woman with nasal speaking rich kids. It is however a true story about how a desperate attractive rich woman hooks up with a psychopath and what happens thereafter. I loved it. 

Yep decent that. Girl from Ozark in it. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep decent that. Girl from Ozark in it. 

Yeah, with a real nasal accent. I enjoyed it, I did think it was going to be one of those made for TV US 90's daytime films but it was done well, and true.