You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Alone

Idiot - "WHOA, GUESS WHO CAUGHT A FISH?! WHOA, YEH BOYEEE, WHO DA MAN, WHOA YEH...FUCK!!!"

Idiot drops fish in water.

I'm upto a bloke in season 3 that's made some crazy floating duck trap. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Are there any decent newish Scandinavian series out at all , anyone know?

Seen the bridge and the killing etc , but not heard of any new ones

Bergen is coming back on soon I think. 

They seem to have dried up recently for some reason.

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've just finished better call Saul to the midseason break in the final season. It's just fucking brilliant. I really hope Gilligan & co find a way to keep this universe going because the way these shows are written and delivered is just great. 

I don’t often agree with The Wom, but this is so very correct. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've just finished better call Saul to the midseason break in the final season. It's just fucking brilliant. I really hope Gilligan & co find a way to keep this universe going because the way these shows are written and delivered is just great. 

Brilliant show

32 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I wasn't going to but want to see the conclusion.

Is it going to deliver a conclusion? It feels like one of those shows that'll just run for years and they'll try more and more ways just to keep it going. Blacklist is a bit like that, but it's almost worth watching just for James Spader. I didn't find any of the performances in Big Sky compelling at all, even though there are (and have been) some decent actors in it. 

6 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Woah, hang on a minute. Mid season break?