You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Scouting for toys on Yesterday. Some guy who looks a little like a washed and scrubbed Worsel Gummage had collected every Matchbox toy from 1961 to 1982. Programme was about him auctioning off this collection.

One Matchbox toy truck went for 10 grand, yes 10 grand! It was the only one of it's kind and was specially manufactured for the head of General Motors.

In total, his collection sold for just over £400,000 before commission. Really good viewing even if it did leave me a little envious that I never liked Matchbox cars when I was a kid. 8 out of 10.

• Upvote 2

Jimmy saville documentary on Netflix 

Utterly jaw dropping. 

Its mad looking at the footage from the 70s how popular he was.

The stuff about the likes of Broadmoor was unbelievable where he was basically just given keys to the place.

The BBC get a lot of stick, rightly so,yet not the Royal family, who he was incredibly close too or Thatcher who constantly pushed for him to be knighthed. 

There is no way in the fucking world they didn't know what was going on

Unsurprisingly west yks police are still utterly corrupt.

Watch it.

9/10

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Trying to get my.head around severance 

Just finished that, it's fucking ace.

The finale is top class and sets it up nicely moving forward.

Walken and Turturro's dynamic in that is something I thought I'd never see but works really well.

11 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Making my way through Mindhunter, season 1.

Enjoyable, but wish they'd stick to the crimes and jettison the scenes with the annoying girlfriend.

Shame they never made any more after season 2, it's a good show. Netflix too busy making shows about cakes instead.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Severance is nothing like Westworld, bizarre comparison that one.

Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything because I seem to disagree with Vlad on everything to do with TV and film, but after three episodes I’m wondering how it’ll end up anything like a carbon copy of Westworld. 

44 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

20 minutes in to Tokyo Vice. Calling it now, this is going to be an absolute belter. Get on it. 

I’ve watched the first three episodes they released. It’s been really good so far. I haven’t read Adelstein’s book on which it’s based, but Intiink I will be after watching this.