You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Hacks on Amazon Prime.

Rated 8.2 on IMDb and 100% on Rotten Tomatoes so I thought I’d have a look.

First two episodes, it’s ok. It would need to improve significantly to deserve those ratings but it’s certainly watchable.

Comedy/Drama about the relationship between an ageing female comic and her failing Vegas residency and a young writer she hires to help ‘freshen’ her act. 

30 mins an episode so not a huge commitment. 

Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (7.5/10)

HBO/Kodi

Comedy/Drama starring John C. Reilly

It's well worth a watch even if you have no interest in the LA Lakers or basketball in general. I was only told about it yesterday and have already watched the first four episodes available.

19 hours ago, Anubis said:

Two episodes in to Bad Vegan. It never ceases to surprise me how otherwise excellent business people can be so susceptible to bullshit. Entertaining so far, but it’s only half time.

Bad Vegan - 7/10. Having watched all four episodes my sympathy for her has dissipated substantially. 

Just now, Elite said:

I've been championing that. It's brilliant.

Great cast as well.

Yes it’s brilliant. Very influenced by the Shining etc. Great idea that you have 2 personas, a work you and a home you and they don’t know each other. 

Maybe there’s a similar dynamic on here. My GF person calling everyone who disagrees with me a cunt and my home person who’s polite and friendly. 

Peaky Blinders

The final ever episode, against all the odds, was really good.

Thought the first 3 seasons of PB were fantastic but the last few seasons have been piss poor, with this final season being especially shite.

Still plenty of loose ends left untied but some excellent set pieces and some dark schmaltz mostly hit the mark.

8/10 OG IPTV

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Peaky Blinders

The final ever episode, against all the odds, was really good.

Thought the first 3 seasons of PB were fantastic but the last few seasons have been piss poor, with this final season being especially shite.

Still plenty of loose ends left untied but some excellent set pieces and some dark schmaltz mostly hit the mark.

8/10 OG IPTV

Only started watching it last week and near the end of Season 5 now.  I agree re it going downhill after the first 2/3 seasons.  Alfie Solomons needed more screen time easily the best character for me.

6 minutes ago, J-V said:

Only started watching it last week and near the end of Season 5 now.  I agree re it going downhill after the first 2/3 seasons.  Alfie Solomons needed more screen time easily the best character for me.

I thought Sam Neill's mental Irish copper was completely brilliant in seasons 1 and 2.

1 minute ago, JagSquared said:

I really don’t buy that she’s as innocent as she claims.

Nah. He's obviously a manipulative twat but even the fact they have a further phone call at the end after everything and she's all pally with him makes her look a right bitch. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah. He's obviously a manipulative twat but even the fact they have a further phone call at the end after everything and she's all pally with him makes her look a right bitch. 

I think that was an earlier call played at the end it’s a bit misleading.