You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

1 hour ago, CapeRed said:

There's a bloke in this series thats a dead ringer for a slimmer version of Luis Suarez.

I will look out for him.

Surprisingly, last night all I dreamt of was a false ceiling I want to get done. Encouraged by Luis and the snidey cunt tried to bite me.

Not beer induced either, at the bite point I got up. 

45 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I will look out for him.

Surprisingly, last night all I dreamt of was a false ceiling I want to get done. Encouraged by Luis and the snidey cunt tried to bite me.

Not beer induced either, at the bite point I got up. 

Thats some dream!! Let me know if you spot him.

• Upvote 1

Hellbound - Horror, but more by the characters in the show rather than from the monsters. Religion, belief systems, corruption it's got a bit of everything. Binged in a couple of days, only 6 episodes 8/10

Plus it stars this lady, Kim Hyun-Joo. Got to be worth a point of anyone's scoring system.

Kim_Hyun-Joo-p002.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I’ve started Seinfeld. 
I’d never seen a single episode of Seinfeld before. 

Allow some time to get into it and remember it is the best part of thirty years old (early series anyway). 

You can then sit back and enjoy some of the best sitcom writing ever, brought to life by an almost perfect cast. It’s littered with fantastic episodes and moments of genius.

If it’s not the best sitcom of all time, it’s certainly up there.

Enjoy. 

2 hours ago, skend04 said:

Hellbound - Horror, but more by the characters in the show rather than from the monsters. Religion, belief systems, corruption it's got a bit of everything. Binged in a couple of days, only 6 episodes 8/10

Plus it stars this lady, Kim Hyun-Joo. Got to be worth a point of anyone's scoring system.

Kim_Hyun-Joo-p002.jpg

Is it as good as Squid Game? 

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

Allow some time to get into it and remember it is the best part of thirty years old (early series anyway). 

You can then sit back and enjoy some of the best sitcom writing ever, brought to life by an almost perfect cast. It’s littered with fantastic episodes and moments of genius.

If it’s not the best sitcom of all time, it’s certainly up there.

Enjoy. 

Only Frasier beats it for US Sitcoms for me 

Oh yeah, forgot about Hawkeye on Disney+ too. The first 2 episodes are fun, I thought Simon Callow was dead so was surprised he is in it, Lalo has made the trip up from Albuquerque, Hailee Steinfeld always seems to nail that cutesy charm thing she's good at, New York at Christmas time is one of the best characters in anything and Renner is still great as Hawkeye. It also just has a different, more grounded feel as none of the characters are superhuman.

Ghosts (the BBC version) - surprisingly very good. The first series was a bit hit and miss but then it finds its mark in the second series onwards. It actually has some heart once they start exploring the stories of the ghosts. They are all ace and I'm finding myself talking like the caveman. Not always laugh out loud funny but it's brill none the less. 8/10

Fucks going on with Dopesick?

We watched 6 episodes & I was enjoying it, went in to watch number 7 tonight, the option to 'continue watching' was gone & there are only 4 episodes available with another to be added each Wednesday. The whole 8 episodes were on there for about a week, did they (Disney+) fuck up or what?

On 25/11/2021 at 14:21, skend04 said:

Kim_Hyun-Joo-p002.jpg

Enjoying this, much better with subtitles the dubbing is atrocious.