You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just finished watching Superstore after someone on here watched it

I had previously seen adverts for it and it was on one of the Sky channels so I assumed it would be shit

Twas actually very good and at 6 series it did not over stay its welcome

7.787787878 out of 10

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I started it a while back. I enjoyed the 1st couple but it went downhill very quickly and I stopped watching it. I don't often drop a series like that before the end, but it was just too boring and I found I'd just end up on my phone when it was on as it couldn't hold my attention.

I was the same with it, the concept was interesting and I thought with Jimmi Simpson and Ben Kingsley it would be great. 

But it was just boring as fuck and dragged on. 

• Upvote 1

Ive just started re-watching Homicide: Life on The Street. Just finishing series 1 and its still very good,if a bit dated. Interesting that the director/producer,or whatever he was,Paul Attanasio wrote a screenplay about Charles Lindberg and because he wrote it warts and all,highlighted his anti-semitism,the project was shelved. Anyway,back on topic,I am sure that without Homicide LOTS,there may not have been The Wire?

5 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m watching Seinfeld from the very beginning again. One episode a day as a form of meditation. The early ones, in particular, are a little dated but it still crackles with genius.

8.5/10

I’d never watched it and started it a few months ago. I was streaming it from somewhere that’s not Netflix. I got a bit bored around the beginning of season 3 and had a little break. Then I picked it up again and it just got better and better from there. It definitely grows on you. 

I made it to season 5 before it appeared on Netflix and since then I’ve been hammering it. Five, six, seven episodes at a time. I’m now coming up to the end of season 7. 

• Upvote 1

Just watched a programme about Tom Parker who was in a boy band that I'd never heard of, and his health problems, I have to say what an admirable young man. 

On the other side was Chuck Berry but I was compelled to watch this lad and his outlook on his future and organising a concert with his mates to raise money and awareness towards the condition he has found himself in, I hope if anything befalls me I to have the strength to be positive about it. 

Like I said a cracking lad and it just goes to show that there is some decent young people out there  I was moved by it even though it brought back some recent painful memories, I hope that doesn't sound to corny and I didn't know whether to post it on here or on that other thread. 

Back to the Sky at Night. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Just watched a programme about Tom Parker who was in a boy band that I'd never heard of, and his health problems, I have to say what an admirable young man. 

On the other side was Chuck Berry but I was compelled to watch this lad and his outlook on his future and organising a concert with his mates to raise money and awareness towards the condition he has found himself in, I hope if anything befalls me I to have the strength to be positive about it. 

Like I said a cracking lad and it just goes to show that there is some decent young people out there  I was moved by it even though it brought back some recent painful memories, I hope that doesn't sound to corny and I didn't know whether to post it on here or on that other thread. 

Back to the Sky at Night. 

Wasn't Tom Parker the guy who managed Elvis Presley?                                                     

Season 2 of Manhunt, 9/10.

True story about a horrible cunt who raped old people.

Started Little Boy Blue after shying away from it as we knew his mum. First half hour had me in tears.

Some right horrible cunts. Considering we lived in Nogsy we never saw any of the shit that was going on them days.

So easy to choose a life of drugs.

• Upvote 1

i thought episode 6 of Squid Game (the marbles one) was handled really well, it was genuinely quite moving towards the end. However, I immediately started watching the next one (where the VIP's turn up) and someone on here pointed out it was the worst acting they had seen and they weren't wrong. Truly, truly awful. 

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Season 2 of Manhunt, 9/10.

True story about a horrible cunt who raped old people.

Started Little Boy Blue after shying away from it as we knew his mum. First half hour had me in tears.

Some right horrible cunts. Considering we lived in Nogsy we never saw any of the shit that was going on them days.

So easy to choose a life of drugs.

Manhunt was very good. Glad they caught the evil bastard 

• Upvote 2