You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

13 minutes ago, skend04 said:

The first season of Into the Night was a fun show but the first episode of S2 just seems really weird. The very stunted, almost cardboard delivery of the English spoken lines throws you straight away. Even at 6 episodes I might avoid the rest of the season.

Same I enjoyed the first season but really struggling with this one and probably won't continue.

9 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Just started foundation..looks decent

Same. Good first episode. Looks like Apple have thrown a lot of money at it.

Also, started Midnight Mass. Good first episode, nothing to make one shit their pants, yet, unlike Haunting of Hill House. Very much scene setting and introducing us to the characters.

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Same. Good first episode. Looks like Apple have thrown a lot of money at it.

Also, started Midnight Mass. Good first episode, nothing to make one shit their pants, yet, unlike Haunting of Hill House. Very much scene setting and introducing us to the characters.

I have two episodes of Midnight Mass left to watch, it's very slow and not at all scary, slightly predictable but it's enjoyable, episode 5 and 6 started to get going.

On 25/09/2021 at 17:15, Elite said:

Clarksons Farm - 8/10

Finally finished this. Really, really good.

I expected it to be a Grand Tour clone but on a farm but it's nothing of the sort. Very interesting, informative and engaging.

I'm not Clarksons biggest of fans but the shows that good, I overcame that.

Started watching this, following your recommendation, two episodes in, very good.

Say what you will, Clarkson knows how to make good telly. Or who the people are who can make it for him.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Finally getting around to the second season of Succession. One episode in and I'm already loving it again. Among the many, many good things about the writing and acting, the dialogue between Shiv and Roman makes for a genuinely believable brother/sister relationship.

Connor tickles me. Absolutely superb on the sly him. 

Only Murders In The Building 

Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. Light comedy fun. Half way through 8 episodes. Not earth shattering but has it's moments. If you liked Knives Out, you'll probably like this. 

Midnight Mass. 8/10. I really enjoyed this, I mentioned in another post that in some places it's slightly predictable, that is true, I even said the last spoken words of the final episode in my head about 20 seconds beforehand. Despite this it is beautifully written with some great delivering. 

Mike Flanagan knows what he's doing, after the film Hush, Haunting of Hill House, Bly Manor and now this I've come to the conclusion that he likes to scare Kate Siegel and make her cry. She's great as always.

Honourable mention to the guy that plays the priest, don't recall him in anything previous but he's really good, as is the guy who played Matty Saracen in Friday Night Lights.

Recommended.