You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Deceit

Just finished this 4 part drama documentary about the police investigation into the Rachel Nickell murder.

The acting is excellent, but the script is poor and the whole thing just lumbers along.

An excellent final episode doesn't save this for me; too long, should have been wrapped up nicely in 2 episodes.

6.5/10

On 27/08/2021 at 16:14, Carvalho Diablo said:

Deceit

Just finished this 4 part drama documentary about the police investigation into the Rachel Nickell murder.

The acting is excellent, but the script is poor and the whole thing just lumbers along.

An excellent final episode doesn't save this for me; too long, should have been wrapped up nicely in 2 episodes.

6.5/10

Just on the 3rd episode.

Its amazing how they have actually made it look like the early 90s.

How the fuck did they every think that would ever work?

The oa season 2

Absolute nuts but still boss.

Shame it's been cancelled.

Anyone watched this Animal Kingdom on Amazon?

Watched the first 2 episodes and I can’t get into it at all. Feel like I’ve seen this all before.

Theres another 73 episodes of this and I don’t know if I can be arsed investing the time in it. Bad arse gangster surf dudes who don’t swear just can’t be taken seriously. 

She loves it cos of the pathetic, ugly, terribly unfit sons but I’m not having this in my house. 

12 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Watched the first 2 episodes and I can’t get into it at all. Feel like I’ve seen this all before.

Theres another 73 episodes of this and I don’t know if I can be arsed investing the time in it. Bad arse gangster surf dudes who don’t swear just can’t be taken seriously. 

She loves it cos of the pathetic, ugly, terribly unfit sons but I’m not having this in my house. 

Yeah, I love it. Great show.

33 minutes ago, Red74 said:

I’d never heard of it but just looked it up and it seems promising from the reviews.

I might get stuck into it later. 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Its been very good up until the current series,season 5 I think? This current one is rubbish. The Aussie film its based on is very good too.

13 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its been very good up until the current series,season 5 I think? This current one is rubbish. The Aussie film its based on is very good too.

I don't think this season has been rubbish, I've enjoyed it but it's weaker than the others. They need to knock all that young smurf stuff on the head, as fit as young smurf is.

19 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Now you mention that I remember seeing that when reading the reviews on IMDb. 

Done the same with man in the high castle. Was wondering where it was going then read on there that it goes to shit once the space time continuum kicks in. I hadn’t got to that part and didn’t wanna waste anymore of my time with sci fi nonsense.

17 minutes ago, Elite said:

I don't think this season has been rubbish, I've enjoyed it but it's weaker than the others. They need to knock all that young smurf stuff on the head, as fit as young smurf is.

I think its a major drop in quality and it's a season too far. Ellen Barkin(Smurf) held the whole thing together and it's fell apart because of it.

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think its a major drop in quality and it's a season too far. Ellen Barkin(Smurf) held the whole thing together and it's fell apart because of it.

They've confirmed a season 6. There's definitely potential as for everything to unfold dramatically. I'm deffo sticking with it but as I say, I've enjoyed this current season anyway.

33 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I'm struggling with it myself. Not sure I will even bother with another season.

You've come this far Vlad. Don't quit now. 

On a different note, I've fucked Start Up off midway through season 2. Bored of it and feels like a chore to watch. Disappointing after a good start.